Interview

Interviewer
Blake

 Hi, I'm Jenny Cross with Vogue Magazine, and today I'm here with the one and only Blake Morrigan!!

*crowd cheers*

Well actually I think it's Blake Morrigan Stark now, but she's here!

Hi!

*crowd cheers again*

So Blake, I'm gonna ask you some questions, okay.

Yup

Alright, so about a month ago you told the world you were pregnant and then last week you revealed the gender.How are you feeling?

Oh, just great, happy, excited.
Ready to get this baby out of me, but I'm pretty good.

Yea, I'll bet.
Since the reveal there's been one question on people's minds... do you have a name picked out?

I do...

You do?!

I do, but I'm not telling anyone until she's born

Does the father know the name?

Everyone who needs to know now, knows.

And the father

Everyone who needs to know the name now, knows the name now.

What about Tom Holland?

Tom is really sweet, he's really fun, oh my god he definitely helps with my boredom!

He helps?

Yeah
FaceTiming him is literally one of the only reasons I didn't die of boredom... besides maybe the fact that my 8 year old sister lives with me.

Can't be bored around her!

No
Definitely not.
You tell her you're bored and she comes up with a million ways to get you to play with her.

That's adorable, but speaking of adorable, I heard you guys got a dog.

We did
We named her Starr

Star?

Yeah, two R's
I even have pictures

Really?

Here

*shows pictures*

Awwww!

How did your parents react when you told them.

They were shocked, I think my dad lost his shit. But they've been so helpful however they can.

That's great!
What about the casts.
The girl meets world cast or agents of shield, or even avengers.

Well they're all super supportive. I mean they were some of the first people I told.
Actually when I found out I just came back from Maine, and the first thing I did was call Melly.

Yeah?

Yeah, she came right over to my place and then helped me tell Chris and Seb.

That's great!
Now, a lot of people have different opinions about this. What do you say to people who think you won't be able to take care of your new baby because you're 17?

They need to mind their own business. I have the kid, and I'm not giving her up.  Anyone who knows me also knows that I am very capable of taking care of her.

Because you've been taking care of Logan, right?

Yeah, mostly because I've been taking care of Logan.

Why is that?
Is there an official reason for that or did it just happen..., or...?

There isn't a real reason, but she likes living with me so she lives with me

What about your parents, why'd you move out?

Well, my parents and were just talking about the baby and decided moving was the best option. They live close, and I have my own space with my baby when she comes. Logan wanted to live with me so she does, and everyone's fine with it.

Are you sure?

Yeah, they suggested it, they helped us with the house and everything

Is she excited about being an aunt?

Yeah
She's really excited, she can't stop talking about it.

Well that's all our time for today, so I'll let you go now, congratulations!

Thanks

End

~•~

Instagram

Liked by tomholland2013, scarjo, and 3,393,584 others@morri

@morri.blake: me getting ready for my interview with @voguemagazine last night 💞
Btw it comes out tmw so go check it out!

~~~~