First Day at School

Comenzar desde el principio

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

School did not, in fact, go as fast as [name]'s mother said it would and he found himself rushing out the second he saw her at the gates.

She held out her hand for him and held him for a few minutes.

After that they walked back home meeting a frantic Kuroo on the way. As it turned out, he had put his knee pads in the washing and forgot them.

From the limited time Kuroo had spent with [name], his mother could tell that he had taken a liking to him and vice versa. Feeling that [name] may not have had the best first day at school, She asked the teen if he could take him to volleyball practice since [name] liked it.

Kuroo's smirked at the thought of showing everyone his little bro and he readily accepted. [name] was unsure if this was a good idea at first but he accepted and then climbed onto Kuroo's shoulders. The little boy had taken a liking to seeing the world from that high up.

They (Kuroo) speed walked to Nekoma's gym and he entered flamboyantly, showing off the little bird perched on his shoulder. [name] tightened his grip on the boy's head as he grew dizzy with the wriggly movements Kuroo was making.

Kenma grew concerned with [name] getting paler and he threatened Kuroo until he let [name] down. He patted his head until his face returned to it's usual rosy sheen. He poked [name]'s pink cheeks after having resisted the urge for a while. Then he walked off, slightly ashamed at his poor resistance to [name].

"IT'S [NAME]!" Lev shouted from across the gym. [name] flinched at the volume and went to go hide behind Kuroo's leg. Lev crumpled to the floor as Yaku slashed him with his arm for scaring [name].

The team did some more warm up stretches and [name] stuck to Kuroo who he was most familiar with. [name] stared at him as he went onto the floor and sat down to do a Low Back Side stretch. He tried to imitate his movements and sat down to twist his body in the same way. Kuroo chuckled as he saw the kid fumble with his legs, folding them and unfolding them, then trying to find out what he was doing wrong only to repeat the same thing again.

After watching the child puzzle over the stretch a few times, he decided to help and tapped the outside of [name]'s knees to tell him where to position his foot. [name] didn't understand what he was supposed to do and lifted that knee instead. He looked up for signs of approval.

Kuroo shook his head and told him exactly what to do, holding down his knee for him and patting his head when he got it right. [name] flushed in happiness and readily accepted the head pat.

Unknown to him, Yamamoto was on the floor, surrounded by blood that was still trailing down his nose. "M-my little fan is so cute!" He clutched his heart as more blood gushed out of his nostrils like a waterfall.

Fukunaga stood over him, snickering at something he thought of and planted a white handkerchief onto his face though it quickly got dyed red.

Practice started and [name] sat down onto the bench near Coach Nekomata again. He didn't generally like old people since he only ever saw them shout at younger people but Nekomata had a calm atmosphere around him.

[name]'s eyes sparkled as he saw their fluid movements but he found his eyes stuck to Yaku and his posture the most.

They had a break and someone new sat next to him. Well, not new but [name] couldn't recall ever talking to this one. He tensed his muscles and kept his gaze down to his lap.

A stray volleyball rolled to [name]'s foot and he stared at it, wondering whether he should pick it up or not since someone was probably using it. Fukunaga, who was sitting next to him, saw his internal struggle and fidgety hands and picked up the ball to plop into [name]'s lap. [name] blinked a few time in surprise and thanked him, still not looking at his face.

Fukunaga quite liked this little boy that appeared in the gym a few days ago. He was ok with children but they never actively sought him out and he didn't mind but this particular child activated his spidey senses and he wanted to protect him forever. Maybe it was because they were both quiet boys. Or because he was unintentionally funny by sending the volleyball club into a frenzy by just the tilt of his head.

[name] held the volleyball delicately and felt the texture graze his skin. Seeing this, Yaku walked up, "Let's practice," He said.

Fukunaga could tell Yaku was good with children. He wondered if he had any younger siblings. He watched as [name] nodded his head shyly and got pulled out. Well now he had one more.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Look at me, feeding the children with daily updates(not for long).

Be hydrated with this~

I want to write a completely spontaneous training camp just to add more people into [name]'s harem of siblings. Also, the boy's gonna have some development along the way.

-Not me listening to the depressing Death Parade soundtrack whilst reading this🤧-

ミ☆( *uωu)+.