𝙁 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧

I woke up to an annoying alarm blaring in my ear

I woke up to an annoying alarm blaring in my ear. Wait, Oh shit I need to go make breakfast for sir and mom.

I sit up fast trying to get the grogginess out of my system. As I'm feeling around for my phone to turn off the alarm so I don't wake them up I realize the floor I sleep on isn't this comfortable.

Yesterday's events hit me like a train as I remember everything that has happened to me in the last 24 hours. My mom and stepdad are dead, I moved in with the 7 brothers that 5 out of 7 hate me, and they all think im some spoiled bitch. Great.

After rethinking everything over and over again I realize the house is awfully quiet. There most likely sleeping. I look at my phone and I realize it's 5 in the morning and a sudden wave of tiredness falls over me.

As I drift off into dreamland a sharp knife-like feeling hits my stomach. I sit up with a gasp hoping it's not what I think it is.

I run into the bathroom feeling nauseous and accidentally knock into my lamp and it falls. Not even realizing the stampede of footsteps running through the house. I go to the bathroom and after I realize it's only just my ribs and bruises making me sick.

It's not that bad so I just take some painkillers and hop back into bed snuggling into my comfy bed forgetting about all my problems as of now.

As im drifting back into la-la land my bedroom door is slammed open. Seven figures I realize that are my brothers come into my bedroom without knocking.

I groan and cover myself with my blankets.

" What the hell" I uncover myself with my blankets and get a good look at my older brothers. Know let me tell you the sight in front of me makes me almost burst out laughing and start rolling around my bed. All my brothers are surrounding my bed and looking groggy and upset.

My eldest brother is in a suit with a wild bed head and Luca looks like he was just run over with a truck but is also in a suit. Do these dudes live laugh and love suits?

Emilliano is in his pajamas and to be specific Spongebob ones. Angelo has a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants on with a scowl on his face. The triplets surprisingly are all in pajamas that are matching. Calum looks like he wants to be anywhere but here, Xavier looks like he wants to kill someone, and Jax looks like a groggy little kid. The older three don't look amused at all.

"If you're all just going to stand there looking at me you may leave" Xavier goes to wrap his hands around my neck but Calum holds him by his neck silently telling him to calm down.

"We only want to know what the noise was no need to catch an attitude, remember the rules" you can guess who said that. "oh sorry I just had really bad cramps and had to run to the bathroom so I knocked the lamp over, and you know when you bleed out of your v-" I knew my lie worked when they all turned red in the face. I just raised an eyebrow at them. "ok ok sorry w-we w-wanted to m-make sure you were o-ok" Awww Jax is stuttering.

"can yall get out know I want to go back to bed" With that, I snuggled back into my bed. I heard a scoff and then one by one I heard everyone leave. As I drifted off into sleep I didn't even notice that someone was still here till they kissed my forehead. As I fell into a deep black hole of slumber all I could think of was the day I still had ahead of me.

🍁Author's Note🍁:

Today I added a filler chapter since it was thanksgiving and I promised an update every day I didn't want to go into to much detail because the drama is only beginning and I want to keep yall at the edge of your seats "enter evil laugh"

Anyway, hope yall are having or had a great thanksgiving. Comment what yall's favorite food from thanksgiving is.

see yall next time 🧡