Chapter 23

One year later

Taehyung packed his bag and cross checked Jungkook's bags too. He smiled looking at the black and white variety of clothes the other had packed. He giggled and zipped them.

Once Jungkook was out of the shower, they carried the bags to their car and took off. They were all finally going to the cabin, together.

"Jin hyung they're here!" Taehyung could hear Jimin yell on top of his voice.

"We're here" Jungkook said as he parked the car.

"I love you" Tae smiled at Jungkook.

"I love you more" Jungkook pecked Tae's lips and they got off the car.

Jimin pulled Tae towards the fireplace and Minhyuk was with them.

"Why do you look so down hyukie" Tae asked sitting next to the boy.

"Sara broke up with me" He looked down. "She says she loves me but I'm too possessive and now Bethan is all over her feed look" he showed his phone to Tae.

Tae smiled at the boy, "Yah fight for her. Try not to be too possessive and trust her. If she really loves you she'll see that you're trying"

"Tae they're 13" Jimin spoke.

"Yeah" Tae thought, "Think of it this way, if you don't try to change yourself now then one day you'll realise when it's too late. If you love her, talk to her"

Minhyuk looked like he was about to cry but he wasted no time and dialled the girl's number , "Sara I'm sorry" he walked off with the phone.

"Since when did you get so mature" Jimin hit Tae's shoulder.

"Learnt the hard way" Tae smiled and then looked at Jungkook who was irritating Jin, "but it was worth it. Jungkook never really gave up on me and I'm grateful for that"

"Tae don't think about those times, you both are so happy right now" and then they continued their work.

The seven of them spent the evening happily with their friends sitting in front of the fire.

Yoongi and Minnie seemed inseparable, Jimin and Hobi were saying cute things to each other the whole time, Namjoon and Jin were so organized and in sync that they seemed like the same person. Tae was in Jungkook's arms watching their friends happy and then he looked at his own source of happiness who was looking back at him.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung nodded and snuggled into Jungkook's chest.

They had made it, got through the tough times, changed for better. They had realised that life wasn't Black and White, but a million shades of gray. They were ready to face any challenge in their relationship, they were stronger than before, closer than before, and they were going to be there for each other for the rest of their lives.

The End

A/n
I know this au was a rollercoaster of emotions, I hope this was a satisfying happy ending! Thanks for reading, I love you! 💜