Chapter 7

"Hyung Tae and I... We're done. I did it" Jungkook sat on the messy couch.

"I thought you weren't going to go through with it.. you went to apologise and wish him. But I like it, you made the right decision" Yoongi said confused with a smile.

"I don't know hyung... I saw Bogum waiting for Tae out of our house and then he went in with Tae. I realised that nothing is going to change. It's going to be the same and it's not good for either of us so"

"Jungkook ah I know you're sad but trust me this is good for you, for both of you. There are chances you'll find each other again but now is not the time"

"I know hyung.. but it's not possible to just forget him. I didn't see him for a whole month and yet I wanted to pull him into my arms when I saw them."

"I know but you can do it.... And how can I forget I had to practically chain you to prevent you from going back"

"You did tie my hands the first two days" Jungkook rolled hsi eyes.

"That way you wouldn't drive back from Seoul" Yoongi said casually.

"You are right, hyung. It's time to I'm -"

"It's not going to be easy but it's time to Love yourself. Value yourself and BE yourself"

Jungkook nodded with a smile.

~

~

Knock • Knock

Tae opened the door to find Jimin. He didn't say anything but opened the door.

"Did Jungkook turn up yesterday?"

"He did" Tae answered.

"Where is he?" Jimin looked for him.

"He left"

"What?" Jimin gasped.

"He basically said we were done" Tae looked at his feet.

"Isn't that what you wanted deep down Tae?" Jimin sat down.

"Why would you say that" Tae gasped.

"I mean.. you were always you know, complaining?" Jimin said looking away.

Tae didn't answer.

"I think it's for the good" Jimin said honestly.

"Yeah?" Tae asked.

"Yeah it's time you both figure it out you know? Without the weight of the relationship on your heads."

Tae nodded. "You think he'll come back to me?"

"I would by lying if I say I don't think he will" Jimin smiled reassuring Tae.

Tae smiled. "I know what to do"

"What?" Jimin asked puzzled.

"His weak point.. Jealousy"

"Tae no.. he's being mature about it. Don't take this approach" Jimin tried.

"It's faster" Tae whined.

"Tae.. why don't you try living without Jungkook for sometime. For yourself?"

Tae didn't understand.

"Think about it... And please think in a less rash way"

Tae nodded trying to figure out something.

Jimin went into the kitchen letting Tae calculate things.

"Maybe I should apologise again?" Tae asked Jimin.

"You can try tomorrow" Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded.