Holding in a giggle, Mia gently removed Jin's phone from under his hand, replacing the device with his RJ plushie, before turning around to put it on the nightstand. As she placed the device down, another slur of mumbles filled the room catching Mia's attention as she set an alarm on her phone. But when she turned around, it took everything in her not to coo at the sight of Jin's face squashed against RJ's twisted one, his arms hugging the life out of the poor thing. However, Mia's resolve to not react to what she saw, quickly diminished as a small pout fell on Jin's lips as he moaned about someone eating his meat.

Mia's laugh wouldn't stay down as she let out a series of giggles, her hand reaching for her phone as she reached to record his 'argument' with whoever he was talking to. She knew her giggles would be caught up in the recording but, the same thing had happened to Jin when he had recorded her the other night complaining about grapes being too sour.

She had woken up in the morning to see a video message from Jin, and her being the curious person she was, clicked on it without bothering to check the other messages he wrote before that - something she regrets not doing. Having to wake up to the embarrassment of that video was the most horrible awakening Mia had ever had - even worse than the time Amy threw a bucket of slime on her sleeping figure. So though she knew her giggles were being caught in the recording, she was happy to not only get the chance to see such a rare sight, but also have her revenge on Jin.  

After the mumbling came to an end, Mia stopped the recording as she made a mental note to send the clip to him as a form of her revenge, before tucking Jin's body in the duvet after pulling it out from under him. Switching off the lamps that lit the room, Mia slipped onto the bed with Jin, RJ in between the two, before pulling her own duvet over her and closing her eyes. The last thing she saw was the blaring light of the digital clock showing that it was nearly 1:00 AM, an hour before their bonding time. But her face relaxed as she was reminded she didn't need to worry about it. Their bodies would take care of it. All she needed to do was sleep. And sleep she did.

*******

The first two nights, they had both slept separately, putting alarms on so they could wake up in time for bonding. But as the two quickly discovered, with how tired they were, waking up every 4 hours was torture for them both. By their second bonding time during the night, they had already grown irritated at the constant interruptions in their slumber. It felt like the second they had fallen asleep, they were forcibly awakened by the blaring of the alarms. And though Mia could sleep through them normally, the bond always forced her awake with a warning burning sensation that would ran through her whole body. It had gotten to the point they would just end up falling asleep on each others beds as they waited for the scars to lose colour. 

Therefore, the 3rd night they both came to an agreement to sleep in the same bed. Despite how flustered Jin was when he had asked Mia for this favour, he was glad Mia agreed instantly as they both showed physical signs of sleep deprivations. But it was during that night, the two had discovered something about their bond. 

Too exhausted by the days content and the lack of sleep, the two had fallen asleep forgetting about putting on alarm for their bonding times. Yet the coming morning when they both awakened, feeling much better than before, they both didn't remember waking up to bond. Neither remember feeling any pain for not bonding nor felt anything different when they bonded later in the day. And though they both never talked about it, they came to the same conclusion that they didn't need to be awake to bond. As long as they were need each other, their bodies would instinctively seek out each other to protect their other half. So from that day onwards, the duo slept in the same bed with different duvets and more often than not with RJ in the middle, though that would not stop them from waking up sewn together limb by limb. 

*******

"Good morning Jin." Mia whispered as she detached herself again from Jin, stretching her body, hearing a few cracks as she rolled her shoulders. She never was a morning person, but she also knew if she didn't wake up now they would be late for their flight. And the last thing she needed was to be late for a flight and being separated from Jin with bonding constantly hovering over them like a demon out for blood.

"Morning." Jin simply replied as he yawned before following Mia in her stretching routine. Neither said anything more, Mia still half asleep to remember about the video and Jin still trying to adjust to the light that peaked through the curtains. 

Mia was the first to excuse herself, picking up the duvet that was thrown on the floor along with RJ, who had unfortunately found himself on the floor every night due to the barrier he acts as during the night bondings. Mia hands RJ to Jin, Jin grimacing at the thought of being the one who had most likely thrown him again, before she walked into her own room. The two were used to waking up with such a scene around them, sometimes Jin would have no shirt on (something Mia was warned off by the others who stated he preferred sleeping in only his boxers) or Mia would find herself sprawled over Jin's whole body, so despite how weird the situation was, they both got used to it and the embarrassment about the situation melted away.

"Morning Mia!" Amy called enthusiastically as she entered the kitchen seeing the breakfast laid out for her. "Morning. Happy to finally see Shin in a few hours time?" Mia questioned, as she pulled on her shoes, already knowing the answer. "Absolutely! Can't wait!" 

"Morning Amy." Jin's voice filtered into the kitchen, his suitcase following behind him as his eyes land on the two girls sat at the kitchen island. Amy replied with a cheerful good morning before stuffing her face with her sandwich as she ran to the door to get her shoes. Mia and Jin exchanged looks before letting a small laugh as they hear Amy scream about her shoes being stolen. "No one's stolen them." Mia shouted back, her and Jin's eyes landing on the pair of trainers on the floor by the chair Amy was sat at. "They're here by your chair." Jin finished Mia sentence, watching as sheepish Amy walked in to see her shoes right where she left them. 

"Come on, lets go or we'll be late." Jin ushered the two out, taking the sandwich Mia made in one hand and his suitcase in the other. Double checking the door was lock, the trio used the elevator to reach the ground floor, quickly seeing the rest of the members and some staff waiting patiently for them. With a round of good mornings, everyone left the building as they all filed into different vehicles to head to the airport. As BTS's departure was something everyone knew, Mia and Amy drove themselves to the airport and simply waited for the group in the private lobby before boarding the plane all together. 

Entering first class, everyone split up to find their seats. Amy and Mia found themselves in the middle sections of the plane, their seats next to each other whereas BTS were all spread out, creating a semi-circle around Mia and Amy's seats, staff members filling in the other spaces. As everyone got settled in, Mia whipping out her laptop so she could do some work when the flight took off, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned instantly expecting it to be Jin who was to the right of her, but her eyes widened as another figure stood in front of her instead.

"I knew it was you! It's good to see you again, Mia!"

Moonbin?

----------------------------------------

Happy birthday to our moon and diamond Jin!