Chapter 10

Next morning, Jang Mi and I went to school a little early. We decided to check the CCTV footage of the audio room to know who was singing that song. We stood outside the cctv room, Mr.Lee was sitting inside as he was the in charge there.

"Wait. Do you think he will let us watch the footage. Won't he ask us questions?" I asked nervously.

"Of course he will. I have got a plan."

"What?"

"I will distract him somehow. I will start screaming as in pain, when he comes out I'll ask him to take me to the medical room because I have.. umm.. yea stomach pain. Meanwhile, you go inside and check the footage." She said

"I am so proud of you." I said acting a little emotional.

"Let's get it! Do it fast ok? Hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!"

So as planned Jang Mi started screaming, I hid behind a wall there.
Mr.Lee came running, spoke to her and then took her to the medical room.
As soon as they left, I quickly went inside and started checking for the recording.

"I found it." I said to myself.

I was about to press on it when I heard someone say,"Are you done Miss Kim?"

I turned back shocked, it was Mrs.Jung!
"Why does she have to appear out of nowhere always!" I thought.

Then I saw Mr.Lee and Jang Mi standing behind her.
I raised my eyebrows at Jang Mi as if to ask what happened!

"I'll tell you Miss Kim." Mrs.Jung said.

I was shocked.

"I saw your friend giving you a thumbs up before sitting down, screaming.
I saw you coming here and I knew,
you both were going to cause some trouble. That's why I followed Mr.Lee and your friend, and brought them here." She said smirking wickedly.

"Is there any explanation to this you both?" Mr.Lee asked rather politely.

We just hung our heads low.

"Why would there be any explanation to this. I am sure they wanted to cause trouble. Anyways, detention for you both after school and don't even think of missing it!" She said.

Jang Mi and I both apologized and went to class. I felt bad not because I got detention, because I didn't get to watch the recording when I was so close to watching it.

We entered the class, sat down on our seats.

"Hey Miso! Where were you? I was waiting for you outside your apartment!" Namjoon asked looking at me questionably.

"Well umm..I had some work with Jang Mi. Sorry, I should have informed you."
I said feeling bad.

"It's okay." He said smiling.

Mrs.Jung entered the classroom.
She took the attendance and looked at me and Jang Mi, "Miss kim and Miss Jang Mi, I am reminding you about your detention again. Do not miss it."
She glared at us.

"Yes. Mrs.Jung." we said in unison.

Taehyung and Namjoon turned back.
"What did you do now?!" Taehyung asked.

"Umm.. It's nothing..." I said.

"What's wrong?!" Namjoon asked concerned.

"Well guys, we will tell you later. Mrs.Jung is staring her eyes out at us." said Jang Mi.

Both Namjoon and Taehyung turned front. I saw them whispering something to each other.

"I hope you all have done your homework. Otherwise, you will get detention." Mrs.Jung said to everybody.
She started checking everyone's homework. When she came to Namjoon and Taehyung's table, both of them apologized and said that they haven't done their homework.