❤️Part-6❤️

Rishab khanna-a business man,angry young man,he is only soft for his family,Arushi is his Jaan,for Arushi he can do anything,he can sacrifice anything for his family,he does not believe in love anymore,he had a past,he fake a smile in front of his family showing he is happy but his family also know he is not happy.All want him to settle but he doesn't believe in relationship.

Daksh khanna-younger brother of Rishab,a sweet guy,love his family and wife alot.

Niyati Khanna-Daksh's wife,she is pregnant,Rishab is like a big brother to her.

Ishani khanna-a doctor,younger sister of Rishab and Daksh,a sweet girl, kind-hearted,live her family.

Vandana khanna-mother of Rishab,Daksh and Ishani.Aarushi is her grand daughter.

Arushi mom is her daughter who is no more.After her death,Arushi dad left a little Arushi in their house saying he can't take care of her.

Now he is happily married in abroad.

Shekhar khanna-head of the family,a very happy man,who is happy with his family.

Arushi khanna-a little girl who is the Jaan of the family,he did not miss her parents as this family is everything for her.She love her Rishab Mamu a lot.

Vandana(Rishab mom)-RMom
Shekhar(Rishab dad)RDad
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
A new morning,
Sana wake up first and is very happy to be in Siddharth embrace,her love,her life and what not.

Sid is sleeping hugging her.Sana come out of his embrace and get freshen up.It is 6:30 in the morning..

In Kitchen,Sidmom is making tea and breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In Kitchen,Sidmom is making tea and breakfast.
Sana-good morning maa and hug her from back.

Sidmom-utt gayi MERI bachi

Sana-haan maa

Sidmom-dikha fever hai kya.(kept her hand on her forehead),ab Tu bilkul theek hai,chalo chai pite hai

Sana-haanji.

Sana phone rings,It is Kaushal(her manager)

Kaushal-hey Sana project ke liye meeting AJ shaam 4 baje hai Sid ko bhi bol dena.

Sana-ok aur Kuch

K-nahi bas yahi batana tha mere office pe

Sana-ok I will be there.

K-bye
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In Khanna house,
Rishab mom is making breakfast with the help meera tai.(helper)and Daksh is making tea for his lovely wife.

Rmom-tu aise hi hamesha reh, delivery ke baad badal mat Jana

Daksh-haan maa,main aisa hi rahonga,I love you mom.

Rmom-I love you too.

Meera tai-aap dono jao hum breakfast Bana ke laate hai.

Rmom-aray Haan muje Arushi ko utha na hai while Daksh take two cup of chai for him and his wife.

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें