❤️Part 71❤️The end

So lets continue our story...the marriage part....jo ab hum nahi dekh payenge real life mai.....I hope ki you will be with happy tears in end...love you all

Sid is in the balcony with his mom....It is early in the morning.....

They both are having their morning tea with special chit chat

Sidmom-Phir kya hua

Sid-Phir kya uss gown ki larkiyan se chupne keliye muje paer ke piche chup na para maa

Sidmon-hey bagwan(while laughing)

Sid-haan par ek chiz bahot achi huwi wahan meri aur Sana ki shadi (while remembering the wedding in gown)

Sidmom-Beta I am very happy for you....Sahi maine mai tuje tera life partner mil gaya....jo teri har sukh,dukh main saath hoga

Sid-Haan mom Muje Shehnaaz se better life partner nahi milsakta...I love her mom...I love her (while putting his head in her lap)

Sidmom-acha jaa...thori der aur soja...aaj mere bete ki shadi hai......kisi ki nazar na lage mere bache ko.....

Sid-ok mom....

The day of marriage....

She is pacing to and fro.....nervous...excitement......

Chuda rasam is done...Her mehndi is so dark...she is glowing...

Her whole family relative are here....

Her make up is done......She is in bathrobe....

Mahi-offo....shehnaaz adhe ghante se idar udar...chal rahi hai...aaja ready hoja.....

Sana- woh di main aapne aap ready hojao...plz...Bas jeweller aur lenga toh phenna hai....I will do it..

Mahi-ok jaisi teri marzi....

She left....

He come into the room....by the window....

Sid-hello my beautiful bride... hugging her from behind....

Sana-I miss you...sube se milne nahi aaya mere se....

Sid-haan teri saas muje andar nahi aane derahi thi😏😏

She laughed....And stopped gaining a kiss on her nape....

Sid-ready nahi hui mera bacha.....

She turn back look at her groom..her husband......looking so eatable..looking so handsome....

Sid-kya dek rahi hai...fuck red lipstick..baby...I am so controling myself......He said looking upward....

Sid- chalo tyar karta hoon...my bride....

He said taking the lengha from the bed....

He can control but she can't...she is desprate for her husband....

She come on the bed and stand up....

Sid-what are you doing baby...he said wrapping his arms around her waist....and snuggling into her body where his face come....

she pull him closer...by his neck..knowing what his baby gonna do....

she pull his hair making him look at her.....

And he smrik looking at her.....

he is all hers...

She hold his face.... and place her lips on his...making him groan....

She smile in kiss....

She open the rope of bathrobe.......she broke the kiss....feeling shy of her own stunt....and feeling his arms around her body...inside the robe.....

🎉 आपने Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें