❤️Part-39❤️

Shehnaaz wake up next morning to find herself Alone.......

Her eyes roam around the room to find an empty sofa........

She pouted sadly........as Rishab is nowhere to be found.........

Lazily she get up and go to Washroom........

Here on the mirror....there is a note.......

"Naaz......lazy girl get freshen up and Living room me ek gift rakha hai.....fresh joke Dekna"

She freshen up quickly and come out of the room in the living room to see a big box......

Sana-wow....itna BADA box.....

She unpack the box.....to see a pink beautiful gown..........

There is also a note.......

"Tonight I have plan something for us........car Bej dunga.....agar tum Apne Dil ke suno gi toh aajana......"

She know what to do........

Now she get ready as today she had meeting for a music video.........

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She come into the kitchen to see all the food ready...........

Sana-oh god Rishab bhi na......

There is a note also.....

"For my lazy girl 😝😝"

She smile.........

She have the breakfast 🥐 🥐🥐.......
......
......
......
Sidharth open his eyes......how he wish to be Shehnaaz in his arms........

First his mind go towards them......at that moment..........when Shehnaaz is under Rishab.......

He had to accept their relationship.....if Shehnaaz is happy with him.......he want her happiness.......

Am I doing right?????
Am I doing right by accepting their relationship????
Should I try to get her back??????

Sid-kya Karon.......I think srif ek Baar muje Shehnaaz ko bolna Chahiye ki I love her......what if she come back to me........ but Kitna main Shehnaaz ko janti hoon Woh Apne relationship ko leke bahot serious hai......phir bhi I can try......
......
......
......
Naira-good noon Sanu......

Shehnaaz is driving the car..... phone on speaker.......

Sana-good noon....???

Naira-it is 12 noon........

Sana-oh ok......

Naira-oh Kuch socha......Bina pyar ke relationship main kaise ho........

Sana-naira.....ek relationship Main pyar honese phele loyalty aur honest Hona hai....

Naira-oh ok......

Sana-it is the most important......

Naira-ok forget it muje kaunsa relationship main Jana hai......Ghar kab aarahe ho......

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें