100 degrees (or 40 if you're not American)

Start from the beginning

Wilbur started walking backwards to talk to his friends. "A joke! Like a good funny! I don't have any."

"Umm, knock knock?"
"That's better than nothing, who's there?"
"Boo."
"Seriously?"

Tommy looked up with a smirk. "I can make better jokes than that!"

Yes, almost a smile! "Oh can you, Tommyinnit? Prove it!"

"Alright! Um," Tommy thought for a moment before looking away, "n-not right now."

Fuck. That didn't work. Wilbur didn't know what to do. Philza still had his arm around Techno as they walked. Probably to keep him going in the right direction, but maybe also for comfort?

Wilbur turned around to walk forward alongside Tommy. "I can't believe you walked this whole distance in heels. That's gotta hurt."

Tommy grinned and puffed out his chest. "Not to me! I'm the best and nothing can hurt me!"

Except people staring at you. "Oh? So you don't have any blisters?"

Tommy huffed in indignation. "Ok maybe a few but I'm fine!" Wilbur laughed. "You have to show us some of that ballet sometime, it's clearly a kept skill."

Tommy's face went red. "Y-yeah... I don't know about that big man. Last time I did any dancing in front of someone it- it wasn't fun." "Oh, what happened?"

Tommy was definitely uncomfortable with that question. He got tense and focused directly in front of him.

What? What happened? Wilbur was both extremely concerned and mildly frustrated. Who had hurt Tommy for that, and why had he been so insensitive? It was probably traumatic, and he had maybe prodded at those memories.

He took a page from Phil's book and put an arm around Tommy's shoulders. "You don't have to answer, just know we don't judge you."

Tommy stiffened before leaning into Wilbur. "Y-yeah. Thanks."

Wilbur smirked and ruffled Tommy's hair. "Up for a race? We're pretty close to the parking lot."

Tommy glanced up and matched his half smile. "You're on!" Tommy took off without warning, but Wilbur expected him to. He started running a split second later.

After a brief sprint he passed Tommy and slammed into the side of the car. Tommy came up a moment later and faltered as he stopped. He seemed to sway for a moment before leaning against the car and panting.

"Woah woah! Let's get you some water, and food. No passing out today." Wilbur rushed to open the backseat but it was locked. "Ok um, just sit down right there, I'll go get the keys." Tommy slumped to the ground, still panting, and nodded.

Wilbur jogged back to Phil and Techno. "Hey, can I take the keys to unlock the car?"

Techno nodded and reached in his pocket to grab the keys. He tossed them to Wilbur, who was already backing to Tommy.

Wilbur jogged back and saw Tommy still sitting against the car. He had moved to the front of it though, probably for the shade.

Wilbur unlocked the car and reached into the backseat for some chips and water bottles. He shut the door with his hips and walked to where Tommy had moved.

After plopping down next to the child, he handed him a water and bag of chips. Tommy eagerly drank half the water bottle and Wilbur down a bit of his own.

His head was pounding so he closed his eyes and leaned back against the car. After a moment he felt Tommy lean his head on his shoulder. "Thanks Wil."