9. The Library (Why Is He Here?)

Summary:

-Romeo and Juliet book (Not For Kids) So kinda Spoilers

-WARNING! Mentions of Suicide from a Book, so you may skip the part of the beginning if you're insecure of this. Be safe and well out there!

-Nick teaches the types of love

-Japan is here! Nervous to cause problems and is currently handling the library, secretly creating artworks for every scene he finds endearing in a novel.

-Philip legit isolated himself because of the book

-Lotsa lore and slight Angst so I guess it's boring.

___________________________________

~Third Person's POV~

"Your majesty, please come out of the room. Isolating yourself will only worsen your condition!"

The prince of a Happy Nation was by means, depressed. Nick didn't know much since he was busy giving orders to the new waiters and waitresses who had volunteered to work for the kingdom's castle, and to say, he rushed to the prince's room when he found out he locked himself in there for 6 hours.

He knows to respect other people's boundaries, and if the prince is just trying to get some alone time and recollect himself, then alright. And although this wasn't the first time the prince gets too depressed to even see the world at the moment, this was different.

Because for one, the prince spent his entire day on the academy, and since he's new, he couldn't help but suspect the dangers when it comes to schools.

He's homeschooled, an orphan, but he knew the bad things about schools.

Top issue, bullying. Now that brings a bad taste in his mouth.

"NO!" A shout was heard from the other side, muffled as well as the noise of fabrics shuffling for better comfort.

Nick's brows creased at such a tone. He sounded... mad?

It seems as though a day in the academy angered him... but what exactly is the cause?

He knocked on the white painted door lightly with his finger.

"Did something happen during class? You know you can always talk to me," he reassured softly, like the mother he was, though he would never admit it at the moment since he knew how it's so damn true.

"..."

The sound of the blankets shuffling resounded once more, as well as the sound of a plop and the slippers scraping the carpeted floor. The footsteps drew closer to the door, careful and steady as if approaching his closet to check if there were monsters.

"...Promise you won't laugh..." now that confused him.

"Now just why would I laugh?"

"..." No reply was heard, so he sighed. "Okay, I promise."

"..." the door knob made a familiar, the door now unlocked. Nick faced a very upset Prince Philippines, eyes red puffy from crying, snot dripping down his nose, and dried tears trailind down a path on his cheeks. His hair was more tousled, a blanket over his shoulders as he wrapped himself off to feel safe.

Nick panicked at the sight. The prince looked absolutely terrible! Who would do such a thing to cause this to his mentality!

Agh! He was the responsible one here! He should've made sure to check on him to see if he's alright.

Philip stepped to the side of the door frame, a nod of approval as Nick entered the room dazedly. Philip closed the door behind him.

Nick looked on to observe the room.