6. A Masked Man (Da Bad Guy!)

Summary:

-Slipping it in between the story for plot, we all need one

-Short, half of it is the cracked bonus unfortunately

-Presenting the main antagonist

-Everyone needs an assassin!

-Pls don't tell me I'm copying anyone

Picture is above :D

"The Masked Man talking"
"Philippines talking"
'Philippines thinking'

('Tis a short chapter but worth it. Can't leave a cliffhanger, can I?)

________________________________________

~Philippines' POV~

"We need to talk, Prince Philippines."

I jolted up in surprise as soon a I heard a drawl dark voice behind me. Slowly, I turned to the direction of the balcony, gazing at a man who wore an oddly creepy smiling mask as to hide his identity. The design was simple. White mask, eyes with holes that squinted with excitement, a large black, and lastly a creepy smile reached those squinting eyes that gave me shudders.

He wore a black suit, a black tie, a clean white uniform that reached from his shoulders to his wrists.

Shockingly, thanks to the moon's lighting, he had a rather odd mix of colors that accommodated his rather long tied hair. Since it was dim, he wasn't able to see the colors of the hair clearly well enough to figure out which countryhuman had such a similar colored hair such as himself.

Wait, a countryhuman...

That struck a chord onto me.

'Dr. Night Night, Is that you?'

(I know, it's overrated. Kakegarui, Dream, the Theatre Mask, Puppet from FNAF, and many more smiles in a mask in that matter)

"W-who are you?" I stuttered out, pointing at the direction of the masked man, feeling the hard stare that fell on me. He just stood there in silence, standing at the railing without the fear of ever falling off, balancing impressively as though the cold night breeze seemed nothing compared to what other things he tamed to experience.

'Wow, novels are getting to me.'

"I only wish to discuss a rather...important matter with you, Prince Philippines. I'm sure it'd gain your interest," he spoke monotonously in a deep voice. Mustering up all the confidence that I have left to reestablish my dominance, I raised my head high and gave off an impassive expression, raising a hand in question.

"If I may, what is it that you want to discuss about exactly? A political matter? If that's so, then I ask you to see me by tomorrow-" I was interrupted when suddenly the masked man waved a hand of dismissal so casually.

"That won't be necessary. I couldn't care less about political matter between nations. It is of none of my concern," he paused, stepping off the balcony with such grace, stepping forward 3 times before finally coming at a halt. His footsteps were peculiarly silent, I contemplated, if he managed to infiltrate the castle without getting caught by any of the royal guards, then how dangerous was the man before him? He seemed to be the type for silent killing.

He's read about plenty of those things too, they were dangerous for sure.

"I have a request to make," he said it all to simply, and judging by the short reply that trailed off, there seemed to be more to it. I nodded hesitantly in response.