Yo! first day in the Academy and I'm King already! Whoo!

Start from the beginning

Wrath19: So tell me! *look at the readers* how did you like the music as with how I wrote the opening? if I need some improving tell me alright. Anyways! on to the book!

Third POV

It was the morning and the second day being Tuesday in Tokyo and there a School called Shinji Academy. There we go to two places one a large student as he doesn't have his uniform yet and as he walked with the other students the students are very wary of this "student" as he looks intimidating. A Magical or haunting aura as with a vibe gave off from him that the students instincts to stay away. Now! we change to the school as with changing view point to view point to the principal office as the Principal is sitting on his chair and looking quite pale at the moment with someone with him. This "Someone" is no other then Makoto Niijima the student council president.

Makoto: You wish to see me, Principal Kobayakawa? Makoto said as she asks the Principal.

Principal: Yes, and I know this is rather sudden right in the morning for you, but this is another urgent matter that only you and only you can do. This is rather confidential for your work as the council president. Do you know that I will provide the most of my ability to inform you. Kobayakawa said as he explains to Makoto shocking this information to her.

Makoto(shocked): Pardon!? what's going on principal? Makoto asks in a shock expression.

Principal: Well let me explain. Remember that a recent transfer student came yesterday and rumors are already spreading about he being with Ryuji Sakamoto. Yes?

Makoto: Well yes, I've seen them together in a somewhat.

Principal: We're getting another transfer student. Kobayakawa stated as another shock to Makoto came.

Makoto was shocked once again that yet another transfer student coming here!? it is rather strange to have another one coming as one came yesterday.

Principal: I know this is shocking, but do know I had no power to by past it. The reason that I called you is that to be his partner or Probation Officer in this case. This boy... is wild... not wild as Akira Kurusu. This boy is wild enough to face officers and such more even to the extent of getting hurt badly and still stand tall. The Principal said as he started to hold his head.

Makoto made a shocked expression as for the outside she is pretty normal to say, but in the inside she is frighten. A boy who doesn't give any lenience of the law nor anything and getting hurt to a bold extent and walk off sounds like some movie. Makoto takes a deep breath.

Makoto: Should I be worry about his activities towards me? or is there more beneath the eye? Makoto question for her safety as with anything else she must know.

Principal: To what I gather so far is that he won't fight you as the person that explained to him who will be assigned already likes in his words, "your style and determination." So you are safe for what else not much, but know that this boy is ready to fight at all times giving no exceptions be as a person who has the law in there favor or a person with a lot of money this boy doesn't care. As this child... faced them and destroyed them. Kobayakawa said as he his are glued together with fear in his mind.

No holding back to the Principal words he didn't lie this child has no fear nor anything behind him. It's like a wild animal that has broken chains on him as the animal broke all of them with such sheer will alone. Another gulp from Makoto as the Principal went on about the boy sounded some kind of monster.

Makoto: So you want me to his friend in this case or observer? Makoto questions once again.

Principal: Yes, and be sure to calm him down in anyway possible. If any short of fights or scrimmage comes to his hands it will cause our very academy to be at his playground and I wish not to think of that. Do you accept this? Kobayakawa said as he looks at Makoto with a serious expression.