Breakfats In Bed

Andrea finished preparing food 2 hours ago and Miranda and Emily are still sleeping. The twins were gone to school and Roy was just in a nearby  cafe while waiting for Miranda's call for any moment. Andrea luckily was able to manage the schedule of appointments through using Emily's lappy and phone  glad thay she still remember it. Everything was put on hold and moved for further notice. She was able to clean the house and the rooms with just two hours as she's getting crazy wanting to do that like ever since they have been staying there but she has to pretend to keep everyone safe and alive. She's careful that she understands well and will not forget what Zandro said to him when he pretended to be a utility personnel in Andrea's room which nobody knows and was unaware. She took a deep breath and go to the kitchen.  It's already 9am and everything was cleaned and sanitize. She decided to preheat the breakfast she made and put it in the tray with drinks.

She got the 3 tray in the room and it was drinks of coffee, tea and juice. Not long and Miranda started to stir awake with that very familiar smell of coffee she gets from Andrea. She thought it was a dream when she woke up. Andrea was finishing up the table near the bed and Miranda smiled at her as she did the same. That warm bright smile she missed so much. This is heaven Andrea. This might be just a dream but at least I get the chance to enjoy your coffee and that warm sweet smile I've missed every day. She said and Andrea smiled turns slowly awkward and Emily woke up.

E:Mmmhhnn... I love this coffee smell as an alarm clock. This is so unique.. Oh! Wow! Andrea...
A:Hi. I just thought you are exhausted and busy at work and I get so boring here that I thought this is a good idea to give back in a small and lightest way for your kindness of keeping me alive and taking care of me. Miranda was getting crazy and shock at the same time how Andrea changed mood easily in jist a glimpse of an eye she's back being the Amnesia Girl.
M:You don't have to but thank you! Why dont we eat together here? Join us? If you don't mind...
E:Yeah. Join us Andrea..
A:I'm sorry but I feel sleepy and I have to drink my medicine. I'll leave you two here. After saying she left and went to her room leaving both the editor and Emily in surprise to see the meals.
M: Oh! This is plentiful and looks and smells really delicious. It has two sets of meals. A fried rice with peace and carrots with egg and a garden salad which was Andrea's what they consider her specialty. The fruit juice for Emily was orange where the milk on top of it was designed into a flower. While Miranda watermelon and mango that was designed with small lips and heart almost unnoticed which Miranda thought maybe she's delusional.

Miranda and Emily finished their meals and went to work. Andrea was left alone but the body guards are posted 24/7. This is the first time she will be alone inside for a whole day as Emily has to run errands ssince she can't do it. Everything seems so perfect as the weather was great and the atmosphere in the house is calm. She sends hersleep and the helper came back at lunch time.

- Hi there you all! How are you? my heart is badly broken and honestly the depression is haunting me. So pardon me for such late and long waiting of updates. School was also busy.. I hope you all doing fine. God bless you! I'll post another update tomorrow 😁😍