43. Party and Drinks

Anne's POV

I stood in front of the mirror wearing a blue jeans and blue shirt, my hair in a bun on top of my head and the makeup covering up any trace of mark on my skin. The pain wore off from my stomach but the purpleish mark was still there, and if u press hard I could feel an ache in my stomach, but nothing too severe.
Right now it was 7pm and I am supposed on my way to blackcard club where Wincy and Kai's bachelor's party was going on. Yes, they were have the same party. I was waiting for the cake delivery that was supposed to be 15 minutes ago. It was Wincy's wedding cake, but guess what? I selected it. Yeah yeah I know right.  After another 15 minutes a huge three stored golden and red cake was present in my kitchen. But since it was summer time and it could melt, I took it to Wincy's room and switched on the AC at the lowest temperature.

I was on my way to enter the club, the club was filled with youngsters, drinks and blasting music

I was on my way to enter the club, the club was filled with youngsters, drinks and blasting music. The usual bachelor's. Rosé didn't attend it, she had some work and although Flora was invited.... Well.. She's not interested .. Her words not mine. But since I was the closest. U know? I had no options, or did I?

I walked in and found many familier faces from the Music Industry and others, Kai's cousins and friends were here too along with Wincy's. I spotted Kai and Wincy in the dance floor, Wincy's both hands wrapped around Kai's neck while his were around her waist, both of them looked at each other smiling as they moved with the music. I looked away almost immediately as my eyes landed on them. It was a too hurtful a sight for me.
“need company?” I heard Mark say
“would be nice to have one” I said smiling and turning towards him
“sooo.. They are really getting married tomorrow huh?” he asked looking at them
“seems like that” I said with a bitter smile
“u know u are stronger than u think, if not u wouldn't be standing here” and I smiled to this
“it's still time Anne, maybe things won't change but u should let him know about ur feeling”
“what's the use Mark, it will ruin things more, and I didn't want that, let's just roll with it and let destiny play it's part”
“if u insist” he said as he took two glasses of beer from a server passing bully and holding one to me
“at least we are getting free food and drinks ” he said with a smirk
“at least!” I exclaimed

I walked out of the club looking at the dark sky, with few stars above, not even 24 hours for them to get married. Everything is happening so damn fast, it's not even been a year I actually got to know Kai, but look at him, he's getting married tomorrow, to my fucking cousin. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Seriously y is life so fucked up??? Y is it so difficult to have something we want so desperately? I know I am to be blamed to, I should have let him know about my feelings, but I don't want the pitiful look from him after I told him I love him and he tells me he loves my sisters. I can't face rejection, I know I am not the good Samaritan but neither am I the heartless demon. I know it's not Kai's fault that he love Wincy and neither is it Wincy's fault that she's getting married to him, but I love him, and although no ones is the bad guy here, I will always blame Wincy to easy up my pain. I know it's wrong but that's how I work, I can't help it. Ughh God! Fuck it! Fuck everything! Fuck everyone!

I walked into the club again with a fresh mind, sitting on the counter table I grabbed myself whatever drink I could, it was the only way to get my mind out of them. After a couple of drinking I went to the dance floor and danced with a couple of people, I was still on the dance floor when suddenly I felt a hand around my waist from behind
“hey ” I could feel the warm breath on the side of my neck
“thought u needed a company” he said as I turned to look at him
“u couldn't be any more right huh?” I said with a chuckle
“well.... Can't help babe” he said with a wink and a lie chuckle left me

We danced for a few minutes until he said “yours or mine?”. We exited the club together in my car as we headed for his home. Anything to keep my mind off of them.. And that's how I ended up sleeping with Christian Miller Kai's cousin.....

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you