🥀Introduction to the story🥀

Anne Sinclair she was like all of us,
An ordinary girl from a small town, living her own life. She was in love with Kai Miller from her teenage, the famous singer to whom millions of girls' heart belonged to. As she grew up while trying her best to reach his level, going for vocal classes, auditions, etc. And finally one day she becomes a successful singer, the best teenage sensation to win a number of well known awards at the age of 20. Although she won all this , the one thing that matters to her was wooing the man she was in love with all her life.
Kai Miller the famous 30 year old singer living his own luxurious life, seemed to finally fall for a small town girl after two unsuccessful relationships. He seemed to finally find the girl of his dreams. He seem to love the girl with all his heart. But are feelings always permanent.
Did Kai really fall for the girl or was it just some random feeling which could fade away with time? So what happens when one fine morning Kai knocks on Anne's door ??

Regular updates!!!

Disclaimer!!
This story is written in a very casual English, u will find the use of 'Y' in place of 'why'; 'U' in place of 'you'; 'plz' in place of 'please'; 'bcz' in place of 'because' and many short forms like this
........................................................................

Hey guys, welcome to my story, hope u enjoy it....
Thank you for choosing this story for reading, I hope you like my work.