16. Haterade and concern

Kai's pov

I am with Taylon, mark and Jason sitting on one of the beach chairs, in this few days we became good friends. Wincy really looked hot today and after seeing her in the beach I seemed to fall for her even harder. No wonder Anne was her too, she moved around with a wearing a black bikini set along a message hair bun paired up with dark sunglasses, sure she looked classy but Wincy, she was beyond hotness, the way she walked making her hips sway from one side to the other from the way her opened hair flew with the soft wind, right at this point I knew she is the 'it' girl for me and I am gonna make her mine no matter what. I noticed mark stealing glances at Annr and over these days I could him bring too close to Anne which I honestly didn't like one bit, I know Anne is a very good girl, infact she's one of the finest girl u could come across, she was pretty to but I think we should be opting for her as she's 10 years smaller then us, I know age doesn't matter in love, and Mark will be the last person to pursue a girl just because she's 10years smaller then him but Mark with Anne ,it just didn't settle well with me. Infact I hated the idea of them together.

We were talking about the Music Industry when suddenly we heard a girl shouting, going there we found Anne straddling this girl whom Wincy introduced as her best friend, Rosé tried to free her from the girl but instantly failed , seeing this Mark gets up and pull her up from her, she wiggled from his grip but he had a firm hold on her uncovered waist, and seeing this I felt a bit uncomfortable about him holding her. Soon she said out loud
" u can't question how I formed my career Alice, it took me enough hardwork to reach where I am right now, and as for Lucas it want my fault he didn't want to be with u bcz everyone knows who's the actual Bitch here " she snapped at her as tears slipped out of her eyes
Rosé walked up to her
" what is wrong with u Anne? What the hell were u thinking? " she shouted
" she " but Anne was cut short by her
" I heard it but was it really needed " she said and now I was really mad at her
" the fuck yes it was ok ? What do u think it was easy for me to take in what ever she did, tell me Rosé, how would u feel when someone goes to ur school and tells around u are dating a guy whom u don't deserve, tell me how would u feel if someone called u a boyfriend stealer for no reason, tell me when ur cousin goes to ur house with her best friend so that she can show u how much undeserving u r " I she said and I stood there confused about the whole situation
" tell me how would u feel when ur cousin bullies u with her friends, and plz tell me how would u feel after hearing so much hark work and difficulty if someone would tell u you have reach at this point of ur career by sleeping with men, tell me Rosé?!! " OK now I get it why she punched the girl
" u were there with me the whole time, u saw everything, and yet u ask me if it was need? I am not a robot Rosé, I have feeling too and to answer u, hell yes, it was needed, very much needed " she said looking at her eyes
" Anne " she tried to say but I cut her off
" I get it Rosé, u were worried for me, but believe me, I tried to ignore everything she said, but when she questioned about my career I lost it " she said looking at her as I saw tears welling in her eyes
" can u plz give me some alone time, I need it so bad " she said to her and she nodded understand the situation. She was about to walk away but I saw Rose holding her hand ,she looked back and she told her something which she nodded with a smile. I looked up at Alice and found her face totally ruined, she had a black eyes, a cut on the middle of her cheeks and her lower lip was busted too badly, she looked terrified by the whole situation and if u ask me she actually deserve it, no one should comment such horrible thing about someone's career.
I looked at Anne and there was a sad expression plastered to her face, she had a little busted lower lip and a cut on her high cheek bone. Right now she was giving out the vibe of an absolute bad girl which I found incredibly hot.

Soon the crown died off and people went on their own way, I went and joined Rosé and flora along with Jason and Taylon. Rosé looked totally devastated while flora carried an upset look on her face, Jason tried to console them while Taylon looked deep in thought
" guys what was that all about ?" I asked as Rosé looked up
" u want to know? " she asked looking at me as I just nodded like a child
" everything started on Wincy's 22nd birthday party, Anne met Lucas and they instantly hit off, they went to several dates and soon took their relationship to a next level. But to be honest it was never love for them and both of them knew it, it was pure attraction, soon wincy found out about this and her best friend Alice, she was in love with Lucas as she claimed, but Lucas broke things off with her and she blamed that on Anne. Soon she started bulling her at every possible way and Wincy never uttered a single word against her be best friend but things turned out worse so they decided to break things off after dating for seven months " and that was the moment I decided I don't like this Lucas guy though I Wincy introducrd him to me as her friend, but right now I hate him. And why didn't Wincy ever tried to protect Anne from her bedt friend, maybe she had some proper reasons for doing so.
" Lucas was Anne's first kiss, even she gave her V-card to him and as soon as Alice got to know this she got worse on her even though she had broken things off with Lucas and till now Anne never bounced back but guess she crossed the line today " I don't know y, but after getting to know Anne lost her V-card to him I felt a fuming anger inside me but I tried to control it.
" God that's a lot " Mark commented in
" yeah I know right " Flora replied
Soon we decided to talk about something else as the topic was to serious to talk about.

It has been a few hours since Anne has been alone so I decided to go and check on her but as I walked towards the place I found Anne sitting with the Lucas guy holding her hands as they talked about something inaudible to me , I stood there as both of them continued talking, a slow smile formed on Anne's lips and an amused expression was there on Lucas's face. I saw as Anne held his hand first, they seem to laugh a little then Anne got up and dragged Lucas towards a surfing board and soon I found them surfing together in a board, Lucas's one hand was on her open waist while other tried to maintain the balance, both of them had a set winning smile on their face, Anne looked so fresh, her hairs moving with the soft wind and the smile was all it took for her to look elegant. Both of them seemed to enjoy the moment. And I don't know y but seeing them this close didn't settle well with me. God!! I don't know what's wrong with me, I have feeling for Wincy so bad but I also don't like the thought of Anne with any other guy. I guess I feel that way bcz I see Anne as my sister yes that's the reason, yes, that's it!!

But if it isn't then God help me !!

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you