38. Fights and tantrums

Life went back to normal. 14th January was Kai's birthday but I couldn't attend as I had to go to San Diego, not that I wanted to anyways. I didn't really talk to Kai that much since we have returned, just here and there. He comes and goes by but I was hardly home. I had my Europe trip  too.  Two month passed by in a haste, I returned from Europe just one week back, it it was 7th April today. But still my schedule was packed. Like right now I am returning from a photoshoot, Trisha went back to her house and I was still driving for mine to reach. Once in the parking lot I locked my car and went for my apartment. Rosé was in the living room sitting on one of the single couches with her legs hanging from the left hand rest, a plate of pasta in her hand. It was just 5pm for God's sake.
“you back! I got u pasta” she said seeing me walk in as I opened my heels button.
“Rosé, you know u need to work out less if u eat less, especially those high calories food, so why eat more and work out more when u can eat less and work out less” I said as I went over and took a spoon full of pasta. Damn! She has to be one of the great cooks I have come across, buy still why bost her ego. She gave me a disgusted stare as she snatched away the plate from my reach. Soon after freshing up I was seated on the living room with Rosé on my side both of us gossiping about every celebrity getting either married or pregnant, when the door opened and Wincy walked in. Seeing her a sigh left my lips, I didn't want to face her now, I am too tired.
She took her bag out and placed it on the table sitting on the couch on our right side, I was just about to get up when Wincy stopped me
“I have something important to talk” Wincy said directly looking at me. I gave out a tired sigh and and nodded at her to continue. I looked at Rosé and found her looking at me with wary eyes.
“so... Umm... Me and Kai decided that... Umm.. U know.. The wedding... It will be on.. 22nd May” I looked at her shocked. I didn't really expect them to get married this soon. Taking a deep breath I said
“Wincy, I am not judging u guys okay? But... ” I shrugged
“dont u think u guys are taking things too fast.. Like its not even one year u got to know each other, don't u think u guys are rushing in” I sad with a poker face
“No Anne we just want to be with each other as soon as possible, we love each other you know” a cold feeling pass through me  but I ignored it.
“But still” she cut me off
“no Anne, we are getting married and that's final !! And u are taking responsibility of our wedding” no I am not. But I didn't voice my thoughts
“Wincy u need to understand, my schedule is packed for the next two months, I have signed contracts with people. I cannot go againt it, they can take legal charges against me. Please that time I couldn't refuse because there were people present but I can help you with ur wedding.”
“No!!  You always do that, you could shift ur Europe tour because of Flora's wedding but you can do that for mine!! You always do that!! Ur FUCKED up friends are always ur priority but not ur blood relatives!!!” she started yelling
“EXCUSE ME BITCH! Last time I checked u r more FUCKED up then we could ever be and Anne will do whatever she wants!!” Rosé said with a warning tone. I sighed irretated
“Wincy, I knew about Flora's wedding a year back for that I could shift my schedule bcz I didn't sign the contracts!!  If u can't understand this little thing go and ask ur boyfriend he will explain you, u can't just expect me to face loss of millions for ur FUCKING wedding Wincy!!” I said sitting calmly on the couch
“I don't know anything and I don't want to hear anything too!!  U have taken responsibility of my wedding upfront of  people and you are gonna take up ur responsibility, I don't care about how many millions u lose for that!!! U WILL ORGANISE MY WEDDING!!”
“NO I WILL NOT!!” I  yelled after her
“Yes u will” she said calmly as she walked up to the kitchen counter and started throwing things
“BITCH!!  THOSE ARE BOUGHT FROM MY MONEY!! IT COSTS MORE TGEN YOU CAN EVER FUCKIN EARN!! ” Rosé said running over to the kitchen
“I DINT FUCKIN' CARE I WANT ANNE TO ORGANIZE MY WEDDING!!” she said as she threw the flower vase and it landed on the TV shattering the screen
“You are not a fucking 5 year old girl Wincy! Stop throwing tantrums!!” I said calmly but she didn't stop
“no I will NOT!!” who the duck does she think herself to be!!  Those are brought from my hard earned money!! Not being able to take her tantrums I took the car keys and went out of her apartment. Anything to be away from her!!

I drive through roads aimlessly, I didn't think about it, about them.  They can do whatever they want, I was never in the story. Wrong their story wouldn't start with out you . I heard my inner voice, but pushed it aside. I don't want to think about it. No don't Anne!!  Don't think about it. But them suddenly I pushed the brake making the car stop with a sharp sound. I looked ahead of me and then I could feel the tears on my cheeks, I broke down, yet again. I let myself cry out my pain. One could take enough. Bottling up my feeling is somthing I seem to do often now a days, but I let myself cry now. I could carry this feeling anymore. Resting my head on the steering wheel I let my emotions get to me. Heavy sobs could be heard in the silent car with hiccups now and then.

I don't know how long I stayed out but when I pulled up in my parking lot, I noticed Kai's car parked too. With I heavy sigh I walked in the living room yet again. As I entered I saw my living room and kitchen in a mess. Ughhh she's gonna pay for it. Kai sat on the couch with a crying Wincy as I found Rosé sitting crossed legs on the couch with a pizza box and Coca-Cola on her lap. Typical Rosé.
“Anne?  Good u are here,  what is Wincy telling, u won't plan our wedding? ”
“for God's sake Kai I am not a fucking wedding planner” I said frustrated
“but you sa-” I cut him off
“yes I said, bcz I didn't want to insult you both upfront of all those guests in Flora's wedding, u can't just come up to me and tell me to plan for a wedding, I have a job to work for!”
“that's it you see!  She chose money over us!” Wincy injected
“yes I did and I will chose money over you a hundred times! Now if u will plz excuse me I need to rest I have an interview to prepare for tomorrow” I said exiting the living room.

I took a long shower and got into my bed. Today for terrible. Just when I was about to switch on the TV there was a knock on the door.
“Don't come in!!” I shouted, but all in vain as there stood Kai Miller
“Anne”
“no Kai I am not doing it”
“Anne look at it this way, it would make Wincy so happy, marriage is something that comes once in a lifetime, and she want you to get her the best, please Anne you can't back out like this, and think about it, it would ruin ur impression to the public”
“ and u think I care about that  ... Kai I got the ‘bad sister’ title the day I refused to acknowledge Wincy on the interview and accepted that I did it in my album's promotion.. U really think I am concern about my impression on my fans, if they like me they like me and if they don't.. I don't give a damn.. Just bcz I am a celebrity doesn't mean I have to impress every one.. And on top of that, my name getting involved with Wincy will bring me nothing.. And to Wincy... I can't say the same about her” at any cost I didn't want to follow the responsibility they tried to force on me. Hell! I don't even plan to attend this wedding.
“Anne, it's not some kind of popularity stunt”
“then why are you both so hell bent on me planning ur wedding, there are enough wedding planner in the country”
“it's for Wincy, Anne she never got u by her side, you guys always had a batteries in between both of you, she wants to have her cousin by her side on the most special day or her life” I can't escape him, can I?
“I have got a tight schedule” I said with a sigh
“we can always reschedule the appointment”
“what appointment??” I asked him confused
“wedding planner, I know u are gonna pan it, I mean everything will be of ur planing but we do need the organizar right, do the appointment to the wedding planner”
“why am I even needed?”
“for ur ideas, to be honest I think Wincy is clueless on how she wants the wedding and so she gave u the responsibility” he said with a grin
“so when do u want me to reschedule?” he asked
“tomorrow evening, 7pm. I will be don't with my work by 6. Send me the address, that will be all” I said disappointed with myself
“you know you are the best, thank you thank you so much” he said taking both my hands with a hard grin.
“you are the best” and with this he pulled me in for q right hug, my hand remain on both my side as his goes around me, I didn't hug him back, I just couldn't. My eyes remain open as I realize what a big mistake it was. I will be planning my own Love's wedding with my cousin. Well isn't that somthing that sounds taken from a romance novel. But who cares right, it his happening in real with me and I can't avoid it. All I can do is — let it all happen by itself. I don't have anymore choice left.

The coming days are gonna be hard for me, very hard. All all I could wish for is not to crumble down and fall apart.

........................................................................

Hey guys hope u enjoyed the chapter !! I did my best in editing the mistakes but still if u guys find any plz let me know so that I can correct it! Thank you