frozen II - ten • part 2

"T-Tamaki... are you sure about this?"

The teenage boy stared down at the girl beneath him, her face flushed in embarrassment. Tamaki could only imagine his face being much brighter.

"I haven't heard you call me Tamaki in forever."

"Well, I'm being serious here. I mean... you've barely had the courage to hug me, and now all of a sudden you're... pinning me down onto your bed... haha." She giggled, her laugh immediately clearing up the tense atmosphere between them.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do this."

Tamaki sighed, shaking his head. "No, no that's not it at all. I want this, I promise."

Y/N smiled, before leaning up and placing a small peck on his lips. It was just a small action from her, but it sent shivers racing up his spine.

His hands trailed up her legs, before resting in her inner thigh. His lips moved from hers and down her collarbone, leaving small marks as he went.

The girl wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to hers. He was warm and gentle and sweet, and she just couldn't get enough of being around him.

Slowly, he pulled down her skirt, his cheeks somehow getting redder at the sight.

When it suddenly hit him.

There's a half naked girl beneath me.

He started to panic, his hands shaking as he just stared at her. Y/N noticed this and gently cupped his cheeks, giving him a warm smile.

"Here, let me show you how it's done."

Without warning, he felt himself being thrown against the pillows, and the girl taking a seat on him. He cursed her quirk inside his mind, she would always win at arm wrestles.

Slowly and sensually, she pulled her shirt over her body, leaving herself in her underwear.

Tamaki gasped. "Y-You don't wear a bra?!"

"Pfft, only when I'm in my costume. They're uncomfortable and unnecessary."

"Geez..." He placed his hand over his mouth and looked the other way, only making Y/N's smile wider.

Quickly, she hooked her finger on his pants and pulled them down to his knees, ordering him to take off his own shirt.

Tamaki laid there, completely vulnerable as he was ready to let this woman do whatever she pleases with him. He had never felt so embarrassed, scared, and shaky in his life.

"It's okay to be nervous, you know. It's your first time."

Her voice rang through the air, and he turned his gaze back to her. Her hair was messed up but it perfectly framed her face, her lips turned upright into a loving smile.

"This isn't y-yours?"

"Actually, it is." Y/N grinned, scratching the back of her head with her arm. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his neck, leaving small kisses as she went.

"I-I love you, Y/N."

She stopped in her tracks, a look of surprise flashing over her face. Her cheeks were set on fire as she looked away bashfully, playing with a strand of her hair.

"I-I love you too, Tamaki. Now, are you ready?"

('。• ω •。')

Tamaki woke up the next morning with the sun blaring through his curtains, blinding him as he blinked himself awake. (edit: yall are becoming way too upset over this, im not comfortable with writing a full lemon so live with it. if i see one more person call me a name im deleting this book i promise u that)

He looked down and saw Y/N sleeping with her head in his lap, her breathing even with the blanket pulled up to her chin. He smiled, gently petting the top of her head in pure admiration. She even looked gorgeous sleeping.

The events of the night before ran through his mind, and he grabbed at his own locks in embarrassment, turning his gaze away from her.

"Yeesh..." he muttered, his eyes falling on the clock next to his bed.

8:27 AM.

Immediately, he jolted in his seat, trying to shake the girl awake.

"Y-Y/N! We're late! P-Please wake up!" He pleaded, shaking her shoulders.

Her eyes fluttered open, glaring at him with such intensity he nearly crumbled. Slapping his hands away, she sat up.

"It's Saturday, you fuckin' idiot. Let me sleep."

She turned over, grabbing the blanket and snuggling into it before falling back asleep. Tamaki noted to never wake her up again.

~hi yall! sorry for not updating in like 5 months

~hi yall! sorry for not updating in like 5 months. i had zero inspo at all, and i still do. i kinda forced myself to write this which is why it may seem extra short and kinda crappy, and i still have to write the next chapter on superman fkshdksj but im gonna get it done tonight. hope u guys are taking care :) i think there's gonna be one more part after this. happy thanksgiving!