star wars - eight

//hey,,, hey,,, how y'all doin,,,

"I can't believe you're making me watch this." Y/N crossed her arms, her expression forming into a scowl.

Tamaki frowned, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. "Come on... Please?" He gathered his courage and looked her directly in the eyes.

She felt her breath hitch in her throat and her heart stop beating in her chest. The blood rushed to her face, a goofy grin etched onto her lips.

Tamaki immediately regretted this, knowing he was soon to be smothered by her; and he was right, of course.

She threw herself onto him, rubbing her face against his as she ranted about how adorable and precious he is.

He would never admit it, but he secretly enjoyed all of her attention. The way her soft skin felt against his, her hair brushing against his face, her big and bright smile. It was almost too much for him to take.

Y/N finally released her arms from around him, a gentle smile on her face. She leaned back in the comforting hold of the pillows, letting out a content sigh.

"I'm only watching this for you, you know."

"I know." The male responded, watching the famous yellow opening credits appear on the screen.

A couple of moments passed, yet Tamaki was already starting to feel twitchy. He wanted to talk to her more, but didn't know where to start.

He enjoyed hearing her voice. He loved when she had her attention on him, and him only.

"S-So, uh..." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, letting the events of last night play back through his brain.

"Hm?" She peered over at him from under her lashes. He gulped, playing with his fingers in his lap as he thought of ways to word what he wanted to say.

"Why did you...?" He didn't finish his sentence, just waited for her to catch on patiently. She stared at him with a weird look for a few seconds, before parting her lips to make an 'ooohhh' sound.

She let out a boisterous laugh, her voice was as clear as the night sky.

"Are you still embarrassed? Don't be." She looked down at her thighs, tracing the tip of her index finger along them in circles, letting her nail tickle her skin. "I can't exactly figure out why I did that myself. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, Ta-kun."

He was so quick to respond, it shocked even himself.

"N-No! I mean... no." He mentally punchedhimself. "I wasn't uncomfortable. It was just... shocking."

"Oh good! That makes me feel better!"

She broke her gaze away from the oh-so boring film on the tv, resting her sight on the timid boy next to her.

She couldn't believe it took her so long to see how handsome he really was. The way his dark hair brushed over his mysterious eyes, his muscular body, his cute pointy ears, the vibe he gave off. She found everything about him so unique and interesting, making her want to learn more about him.

"Ta-kun, you're so adorable."

"N-No, I'm not..."

"Ssh, take my love~!"