zootopia - three

meanie:
im coming to your dorm to snuggle you!

meanie:im coming to your dorm to snuggle you!

also, i want my name changed!!

tamaki😏:
wait what??

you cant!! you'll get sick!

i dont want you to get sick!

tamaki😏 has changed meanie's name to y/n🙂

y/n🙂:
lame but thanks i guess

and idc what you say

im otw so unlock your door pretty pleaseee😚

(*▔^▔*)

Y/N giggled as she shoved her phone into her pocket, happily skipping into the third years dorm building.

She peered around, surprised she was the only one there despite school having ended around 10 mins ago. Before she knew it, she was at tamaki's dorm; without hesitation, she opened the door.

"Ta-kun!~ I'm here—"

Y/N paused as she discovered the boy on the floor of his dorm, wrapped in his blanket like a burrito, multiple different blankets and pillows surrounding him. He was curled up into a ball, and briefly looked up to acknowledge her presence.

"Hi..." he murmured softly.

"You okay...?" She whispered, gently closing the door behind her, careful not to make any loud noises.

"No."

"Felt that."

She knelt down next to him, reaching over and caressing his slightly sweaty locks. His cheeks turned a bright red, and he buried his face in his blankets.

"S-Stop that... you'll get sick," he said, his voice muffled by the material.

Y/N shook her head. "Like I said before, I really don't care! It's one thing if you wanna be left alone, but you haven't said that yet."

She pulled her hand back, leaving a conflicted Tamaki. After a couple of seconds, he sighed.

"Whatever..."

"Yay!" She threw her hands up in victory, a bright smile on her face.

She took the time to search for his remote, but she came up empty.

"Hey, Ta-kun, where's your tv remote?"

He looked up at her, avoiding her gaze. "It's... it's underneath me..."

"Huh? Why?"

"I was trying to turn on the TV," his frown deepened, followed by a small sniffle. "But I'm too drained of strength to do even that."

Y/N sighed, her shoulders drooping. She bent down by the male and unraveled his blankets from around his body, before lifting him up bridal style in her arms.

He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, only staring into her eyes with flushed cheeks, before he let out a huge screech and tried to jump out of her hold.

"No! Stop! You'll get sick! Plus, t-this is weird! You're not supposed to—"

He stopped his rambling when he felt her gently place him on his bed, throwing one of his many blankets on top of him.

She gave him a blank look as silence washed over the two.

"Don't tell me you hate me that much, Ta-kun..." she pouted, bending down to pick up the remote.

He blinked; once, twice, thrice.

"Of course not."

"Good! Sheesh, someone's dramatic."

Before he could respond, Y/N took the liberty of throwing herself on top of him, trapping him in a bear hug.

She turned on the TV and scrolled through the selection, her eyes lighting up as she saw Disney+.

"Liar! I thought you told me you've never seen a Disney movie before."

"I hadn't," he gently pushed her off, "I kinda got it in secret a week ago, but it still felt wrong... so I didn't watch any of it."

Y/N hummed in response, already searching for a certain movie. She clicked on it and let it play, leaving tamaki wondering what it is.

"Is that the beastars you and Nejire were talking about?" He asked, tilting his head.

She snorted at his question, letting out a series of giggles. He just watched her, his eyebrows raised.

"Nah, although they're kinda similar. Except this one's child friendly."

"Child... friendly?" He blinked in response.

The girl shushed him as it started, the soft look not once leaving her face. She'd seen this movie countless times, but she still loved it.

The soft glow of the TV cast a shadow over her face in the dark room, and just for a split second, Tamaki thought she looked pretty. He quickly pushed that out of his mind, though. She'd never like him, would she?

●︿●

Y/N turned off the TV once the credits rolled. The indigo haired boy had passed out a while ago, but she still stayed to finish the movie and watch over him.

She got up, stretching her body and opening the door. She gazed at him once more, a hue on her cheeks.

"Goodnight, Ta-kun."

have a nice day💝

have a nice day💝