after a fight 💔

hey ya'll !

now ,, before i write this ,, i just want you guys to keep in mind that-

as much as fighting sucks ,, it's a part of a healthy relationship ,, at least it can be-
you need an equal amount of fun and fights ,, because if not ... that just means they don't care about you.

it might sound weird but trust me ,,
as long as the fight doesn't get physical then chances are ,, you both can recover from it 💕
with that out of the way ,, let's see what the splits would do after fighting you.

it might sound weird but trust me ,,as long as the fight doesn't get physical then chances are ,, you both can recover from it 💕with that out of the way ,, let's see what the splits would do after fighting you

fleegle would be very responsible and would make sure to apologize to you ,, wether if he started the fight or not.

imagine sitting in your room ,, replying all of the hurtful things that has been said to each other ,, for whatever reason.
suddenly you hear gentle knocks on your door ,, and you hear fleegle's voice on the other side ,, asking to come in. he says " (y / n ) ... can I come in ,, pretty please ?? ".

once you said yes ,, he'll walk in ,, close the door ,, sit on the edge of your bed and look at you ,, with a gentle expression.

he says to you " i believe we have some things we need to talk about ... ". you let him speak ,, and he will instantly apologize ,, and may or may not explain his reasons.

you smile and hug him ,, giving your sorry's as well. the two of you sit there ,, happy that the fighting was over and apologizes have been said. that's when Fleegle would instantly treat you with however you wanted.

Fleegle is definitely a gentleman ,, he would maybe sometimes even wait for you to apologize but he will ALWAYS own up to the mistakes he's done ,, wether if he started the fight or not. 💞

Drooper is definitely the more shyer type when it comes to apologizing ,, he sometimes has to spend some hours ,, rehearsing a whole script of an apology ,, making sure you know how sorry he is

imagine sitting in your room ,, replying the hurtful things that were said in the argument like it was stuck on repeat ... and then gentle knocking was heard on the door. " d-darlin...? can i come in ? " he asked threw the door ,, you sigh and say yes.

Drooper walked into the room ,, he closes the door but stays at the door ... making sure you had the amount of space that you wanted.
Drooper stands there ,, messing with his tail. he gulps nervously and spoke up ,, fixing his glasses.
he said " s-so ( y / n ) ... i wanted to s-started out with ... " ,, then he proceeded to say his apology that he's been rehearsing for the past hour(s) ... you sit there ,, listening to every word.
once he was finished ,, you did your part and started your apology too ,, even getting up and walking over to give him a big hug.
Drooper hugs back and kisses your head ,, he stood there ,, still regretting the things he said about you.

once that was out of the way ,, he makes sure your happy for the rest of the day ,, or even week 💕

bingo HATES fighting ,, he's the type to get really loud in an argument ,, and might even say things he doesn't mean

bingo HATES fighting ,, he's the type to get really loud in an argument ,, and might even say things he doesn't mean. he instantly regrets it and possibly won't forgive himself for weeks. but he definitely will apologize ,, without a doubt.

imagine you sitting there in your room ,, the hurtful things that have been said played in your mind like it was a broken record. you hear a knock on the door ,, along with " hey ( y / n ) ... what do you get when you cross a donkey and me ?? ".

either ,, you get confused and ask what ,, or don't even reply at all and huff ... he comes in and says " a jackass ".
regardless with how hurt / angry you are ,, you chuckle at the terrible joke he just told you.
bingo comes in ,, but stands near the door ,, he messed with his hair as his fingers shook.

" ( y-y / n ) ... i want to give my biggest sorry ... " he says ,, once you look up at him ,, he starts explaining all of the things he did wrong (( preferably with jokes- )) ,, all while taking the full blame ,, wether or not he started it or not.

you chuckle at this and go over to hug him ,, you say your sorry's as well ... with some jokes ,, and the two of you laugh. once everything was settled ,, bingo instantly starts buying you gifts to say sorry 💗

Snorky is also very very shy when it comes to fighting ,, he'll sometimes maybe ghost you just because he doesn't want to make you more angry than you already are

Snorky is also very very shy when it comes to fighting ,, he'll sometimes maybe ghost you just because he doesn't want to make you more angry than you already are. eventually ,, he will send you notes of apologies or even might tap your shoulder and risk getting yelled at ,, just so he can apologize.

you sit in your room ,, regretting the things you've said ,, all while getting hurt with the things snorky has said.
you chew your nails ,, trying to figure out an apology to say to Snorky ,, when suddenly the door opens as a little snorky walks in ,, nervously.

" Snorky ,, I've been meaning to talk to you " you say as you get up and walk over to him ,, snorky looked at the floor shyly and messed with his fingers.
you start your apology ,, saying how you regret everything you've said to him. snorky bowed his head down ,, saying he was very sorry as he hugged you ,, you could tell he regretted the things he said as well.

the two of you start to cuddle ,, happy that he wasn't ghosting you again ,, he was happy you weren't mad at him 💞

remember ,, consent is key and make sure to communicate with your partner ,, that's how to build trust 💕💕