first falling in love 💘

heyyyy what's up everyone ??
i hope you're all doing okay ,, the splits sure hope your okay ! :3

speaking of the splits ,, it got me thinking ,, what would they do if they were starting to fall in love with you ?
let's get into it !!

speaking of the splits ,, it got me thinking ,, what would they do if they were starting to fall in love with you ?let's get into it !!

Fleegle wouldn't probably realize it until it was so ridiculously noticeable by his friends and they tell him about it.

i would imagine he'd still call meetings and be the special report dude ,, but he wouldn't do it as often as he would. and when he would ,, it would just look like he would stare off into space or probably even laugh at the jokes being told ,, and that's almost impossible !

that ,, and i imagine when he writes things in his agenda ,, he'd get distracted and just doodle hearts in his books.  I think he would even write songs about you ,, but would most likely keep it to himself.

the moment he finally realizes his feelings for you is when either ,, bingo ,, Snorky or Drooper points out his obsession with drawing hearts and even when he acted more soft than usual. of course he would at first deny it ever happened but pretty soon ,, he'd finally come clean and say he has big feelings for you ,, awww 💕

 of course he would at first deny it ever happened but pretty soon ,, he'd finally come clean and say he has big feelings for you ,, awww 💕

Drooper definitely seems like he would be a day dreamer. i can imagine he will not stop talking about you and might even ask around about you.

he seems like a very shy individual ,, so he maybe would be shy to ask you in person so he might ask around about you ,, ask about your favorite color ,, tv show ,, music ,, what gifts you like and all sorts of things.
i can imagine he still answers mail he gets but all his answers would seem more ,, hmm ,, girly and loving than his normal silly responses. i think he would imagine love songs in his head and make up words and just randomly burst into song ,, without controlling himself.

i think he would take stuffed animals and cuddle them ,, pretending they were you as he dreams of you.
finally ,, it's not until he's dozing off in the meeting to where Fleegle asks what's wrong ,, that's when they start to tease him with his little crush. he'd shy out and cover his face but he'll sit there ,, saying how he couldn't help it and it just happened.

aw that's nice 💕💕

bingo probably seems like you couldn't tell at all ,, he probably knows how to hide it a little but the splits can only tell

i can imagine he'd spend most of his time outside ,, looking at flowers and probably would day dream ... day dream to the point he doesn't pay attention to the road ,, he's gonna get hurt !!!

bingo seems like a big ,, jokey kind of person ,, so his way of flirting would be with corny pick up lines and jokes ,, i think he would just drawing stuff in the dirt with a stick ,, with his initials plus yours ,, and surround that with a heart. i think bingo would take love songs that were already created and play the melody and beat on his drums while humming the tune.

he wouldn't even realize it until one of the splits ask him about it ,, and how high his head has been in the clouds. he'd probably deny it ever happened but the more he thinks about it ,, the more it starts to make sense.
heheh that's cute ✨💕

I feel like Snorky would definitely be very bashful towards you ,, and would even make small little cute notes to pass to you for fun !

i think he would most definitely draw in his coloring books ,, have the strong urge to hold your hand and would often pretend his pillow was you ,, so he could snuggle it !!

i feel like when Snorky is cleaning ,, he would often get lost into thought and accidentally knock stuff over and possibly break things ...
every time someone teases him about it ,, he'll start hitting and swatting them away while blushing like crazy !

i feel like he would just write love letters in song form about you but wouldn't really send them ,, because no courage-

it's not until finally Snorky is just playing with his food is when Fleegle gets very worried ,, once they mention your name ,, he blushes about it. once finally asked if he liked you ,, he doesn't deny it anymore

awww 💘💘

what do you think ?? i think these are cute ! uwu