coming out as trans ( mtf ) 🏳️‍⚧️

hello girls gays and theys !
how's everyone doing ??
i hope well ,, i wanted to try and share positivity to the trans community 💕

to all my beautiful trans folks ,, you are so so valid ! i'm proud of you !
this one is gonna be what would the splits reaction be to you being trans ?
i'm going to make two of these ,, this one is going to be specifically  male to female !

to all my beautiful trans folks ,, you are so so valid ! i'm proud of you ! this one is gonna be what would the splits reaction be to you being trans ?i'm going to make two of these ,, this one is going to be specifically  male to female !

you walk out to the place you wanted to meet ,, it's in a park with a bench and you have plenty of privacy.
Fleegle and he stands there waiting for you ,, he looks over and smiles. now not knowing what this is about ,, he says his hello but does use your dead name ... it stings but you let it go because your going to tell your boy friend something that's been on your chest.

you both sit down and you look at him ,, you tell him that there's something you have to tell him ,, Fleegle tilts his head and asks what is it.
you bite your tongue ,, take a breath and finally tell him your trans.

Fleegle is a very understanding creature and would never ever talk down to someone ,, he seems shocked at first but he soon smiles and gently grabs your hands ,, telling you he's so proud of you for being brave ,, and that he still loves you just the same as he always has.
feeling overjoyed and happy ,, you two share a hug as you cry tears of joy ,, thankful for finding someone like fleegle.

instantly ,, Fleegle asks if you've changed your name ,, and if yes then you tell him and he will make sure to practice to use that preferred name ,, but if not he understands and will wait patiently for you. either way ,, he holds you closely and continues to tell you how proud he is of you 💕

your walking up to the bench that you've asked Drooper to meet you at ,, he's sitting there nervously because he doesn't know what you want to tell him ,, he's not sure if it's going to be bad or good

you walk up to him and he instantly smiled and stands up to hug you ,, saying hi shyly ,, you blush and say hi while returning the hug. now ,, drooper not knowing about what your going to tell him ,, he tells you that you look handsome ... it stings but you decide to let it go since he has no idea ...