when your self  conscious 💞

helloooo ,, how are you all today ??

hm ?? your feeling self conscious ! awww don't worry bby ,, we all feel that way sometimes !! 🥺✨
but guess what ,, the talking is gonna go to your favorite splits ! let's see what they have to say ! ;3

hm ?? your feeling self conscious ! awww don't worry bby ,, we all feel that way sometimes !! 🥺✨but guess what ,, the talking is gonna go to your favorite splits ! let's see what they have to say ! ;3

i think fleegle can easily sense if your feeling self conscious ,, Wether if you came to him or not.
i think he would definitely pull you aside and ask what's wrong ,, showing you that he cares.

let's say your standing in front of the mirror ,, your upset with ... maybe your tummy is a little bloated ,, or your hair isn't working with you today ,, or maybe you have some acne going on.

Fleegle comes into the room ,, he says his usual things ,, like " hi hun " ,, " hello gorgeous ! ".

you turn to him ,, smiling. Fleegle can easily sense how your feeling ,, he joins you into looking in the mirror as you talk about how you are feeling.

Fleegle gently grabs both of your wrists and leads them to the said thing you are self conscious about ,, he would ask " you wanna know what i see ?? i see something beautiful / handsome. i see the love of my life ,, with her / his / they're unique look who deserves the world.

it doesn't matter how you look ,, hunny ,, you are still the same person I've fallen in love with. and that person is beautiful on the inside as well~ "
Fleegle showers your face with kisses and gives you the biggest hug he has to offer ,, making sure to make you feel loved.

the rest of the day ,, he would hype you up with compliments and even small kisses ,, and he would even let you steal one of his shirts from his closet.

drooper probably wouldn't be able to easily tell ,, but he'll definitely pay attention to any signs or complaints about yourself

let's imagine the same situation ,, your standing there ,, looking in the mirror. with whatever insecurities you have of yourself ,, wether it being your tummy ,, your legs ,, maybe your face ... it's there whicking you in the face.