coming out as trans ( ftm 🏳️‍⚧️ )

hey there fellow girls ,, gays ,, and they's !!

how are you all today ? i hope feeling good ,, cause i'm finally updating another chapter !! ^^
as promised ,, i'm doing what would the splits do if you came out as a trans male ??
let's get into it uwu

how are you all today ? i hope feeling good ,, cause i'm finally updating another chapter !! ^^ as promised ,, i'm doing what would the splits do if you came out as a trans male ??let's get into it uwu

imagine you get up the hill you told Fleegle to meet you at ,, he's there waiting for you patiently at the bench that sat on the hill ,, he spots you and smiled big.

you walk over and he gives you a hug ,, telling you that you look beautiful ... that one stung a little bit but you figured you'd cut him some slack because he had no idea.
you tell him thank you and the both of you sit down to watch the sunset ...

after a few minutes of talking ,, you finally tell him that you have something to say ,, instantly he straightens his posture and asks what's up.
you take a deep breath and tell him that you've always felt like a boy and want to be a boy.

Fleegle sits there for a second ,, processing what he just heard ,, before he then smiled and gently grabbed your hand.
he tells you he still loves you and wants to be by your side.

Fleegle then asks if you've come up with a name yet ,, if so then you tell him the name and he promises to call you by that name.

if not ,, he tells you to not worry about it and he'll make sure to call you by the name ,, when you think of it. the two of you sit there as you cry happy tears ,, knowing you found a good one 💕💘

imagine you run up the hill you told Drooper to meet you at ,, he's sitting there messing with his glasses until he noticed you

he finally gets up and runs over to you ,, giving you a hug and telling you how much he missed your " pretty face ".
... that one hurt but you figured to let it go since Drooper wasn't aware of your ... well secret yet.

the both of you sit down and watch the sunset ,, talking for a few minutes before you turn to him and tell him that you have something to say.

instantly Drooper starts thinking he did something to make you upset ,, he looks at you worriedly and prays it's nothing terrible.
you take a deep breath and tell him you want to be a boy and you've felt like this for a long time.

Drooper's worries instantly died down and excitement filled his head ,, he instantly hugs you and asks why you didn't say so sooner ! you cry happy tears and hug back ,, he begs you not to cry and asks if you've thought of a name.

if yes ,, you tell him the name and he instantly says " got it (y / n ) !! such a handsome name ! ".
but if not ,, he tells you that he still loves you no matter your choices and will support you until the day he dies.
you both sat there in the sunset ,, with you thinking how you got super lucky 💕

imagine you get up the hill that you told bingo to meet ,, you see him laying down on the bench as he's sitting there ,, bored

imagine you get up the hill that you told bingo to meet ,, you see him laying down on the bench as he's sitting there ,, bored. once he spots you ,, he smiles and gets up ,, walking over and hugging you.
as usual ,, he told terrible jokes ,, saying he was starting to think you wouldn't show up ,, while telling you it's worth it to see your pretty face.

as much as that hurt ,, you smiled it off because you were going to tell him anyways.
your both sitting there ,, while bingo keeps telling his funny stories as usual ... after a few minutes of that ,, you tell him that you have to tell him something ... suddenly tension in his shoulders rose up ,, bingo doesn't like when things get serious but he listened to you.

you take a deep breath and tell him you've always felt like a boy and would appreciated it if he used he / him pronouns for you.
suddenly his worries died down as he then chuckled ,, saying " I've always thought of having a boy friend ,, but a transformer is better ! " he joked.
obviously you laughed at the stupid joke ,, you knew he meant good with that joke as you started to cry.

he asks you not to cry as he hugs you and asks about your name change.
if changed ,, you tell him your perfered name and he instantly starts making punny jokes with your name ...
If not changed ,, he simply brushes it off and makes sure to call you more masculine names ,, giving you some ideas.

you two didn't even stay there because no matter what ,, he pretty much chased you home with those jokes 💗💜

imagine you walking up the hill you told Snorky to meet you at ,, he's sitting there gently kicking his feet. once he spots you ,, he runs to you like a little child and instantly bounces up and down with joy ,, he honked up a storm as you giggled ,, telling him you missed him too.

once he calms down ,, you both sit down on the bench and watch the sunset ... you got nervous as you turned to him and said you wanted to tell him something.

Snorky looks up at you nervously ,, thinking of the worst possible things you might possibly say.
you take a deep breath and tell him your trans ,, and you've always wanted to be a boy for a long time. Snorky instantly blushes and smiled big ,, he gave you a big hug as you started to cry in his shoulder ,, he showers your face in kisses.

this must have meant he still loves you ,,
if you had a name change ,, you ask him if he could call you that name. he nods his head and honks twice.
if no name change ,, you tell him you haven't thought about it yet ,, so Snorky starts writing down name ideas for you.
the rest of the night was deciding your new name ,, while he gave you kisses 💕💕

remember ,, you all are valid and always will be ,, the splits all love you 💜💜