Class 1-A

"I've got it!" 'Perfect time for an ultimate move...' "Firewall!" You were pretty proud of the name. You made a giant shield with your hologram it was circular, and had a diameter of 2 meters but of course you could change the size if you wanted to. "Of course fire walls protect but I also have to give you something back, consider it a freebie." You smirk then turned the hologram into many small 3d diamonds, which kind of looked like the things on sim's head.

You knocked out a few people, but since you didn't use the balls didn't count. "Dammit." You cursed. You looked over to see your classmates using their quirks, and ultimate moves. "We've got this guys show them what UA can do!" Midoriya yelled. "Yeah!" You all replied.

"All done!" A man from another school passed some of the balls he made to stone to another person, who you guessed was from the same school. "Try not to be jealous when I end up finishing ahead of the rest of the class." The man said and used his quirk to target your classmates.

You guessed with his quirk he could choose a target and lock on to it no matter what. "Target lock on!" He said then threw the balls. They went under the ground towards you and your classmates. "Where are they gonna pop out?" Midoriya asked. You looked under ground with your enhanced senses, x-ray vision was a part of it.

"There Jiro.." You pointed to a spot on the ground. She nodded and went there. Then she used one of her ultimate moves by crouching down and putting her earjacks in the dirt. It broke the ground which caused the other classes to jump up. The the balls flew up from the ground.

"It's coming straight for me!" Mineta screamed. "Protect this perv, Acid Veil!" Mina used an ultimate move to shield Mineta from the balls.

"Black Abyss." Tokoyami put Dark Shadow over him. "Now Dark Shadow Piercing Shadow-like Claws!" Tokoyami yelled then Dark Shadow formed claws and went to attack a girl. But she shrunk into herself.

Then she pulled her body out of itself. "Any ideas yet?" Midoriya asked. "I tried, every time I make an analysis it gets overwritten. Meaning the outcome keeps changing. I don't have enough data on the other students as a whole to make a plan that will succeed over 40% right now." You couldn't make a solid plan because every time you'd learn something new about the other schools, and have to rewrite it.

"Out of the way!" A student in the back yelled and crouched down. "Their defenses are to strong right now." He said. "I'll fix that." He was planning to use his quirk. "Maximum Force; Tremoring Earth!" He yelled out his attack's name as he uses his quirk to break the ground.

"Not good everyone run!" Iida yelled. "We will be broken apart!" You yelled. 'Crap! He knew our class will be too powerful as a whole, so he lowered our chance at passing, making his higher, by making an equal battle.' You gritted your teeth.

~

You landed on hard concrete. "That hurt like hell..." You whined. "Robot girl?!" Bakugo yelled. You got up slowly. "Oh my favorite Pomeranian..." You dusted off your clothes. "This is awesome Kaneko can help us pass!" Kirishima yelled. "Not to be rude but Bakugo was kind of being a stick in the mud..." Kaminari said. "What did you say dunce face!"

"That feature kind of comes with him... I see you still haven't found anyone to get to pass..." You looked around. "You haven't either idiot." Bakugo says. "It's kind of hard when you are getting flinged across the whole facility!" You snapped.

~

You were now going up a ladder with the boys. "Why are we going up here?" Kaminari asked. "Because I said so!" Bakugo shot back. "Why you always gotta sound so mad?" Kaminari said. "Look at him he is an old cranky man, I don't even think the teachers are in bed at 8." You giggled. "Has anyone else noticed that you two have gotten closer since summer camp?" Kirishima looked at the two of you.