Learning About Others

Girls Room 8:03

You dropped Kota off with Midoriya and Mandalay. They're still with him but you wanted to get on some actual clothes. You put on shorts, then a oversized vintage Mickey shirt, and red fuzzy socks. You just got on your claimed bed and got on your phone until the rest of the girls came.

~

"Sorry we took so long..." Yaoyorozu came in with the rest of the girls. They were already dressed. "We decided to play two truths and a lie." Tsuyu said and you nodded. You sat up in your bed. The room had three twin sized log beds on one side, and four on another. And you all kept your stuff at the end of them.

"I think it's nice we get a day to adjust before training." Tsuyu smiles. "I guess you do a better job when your comfortable." Yaoy-Momo adds. "Then what should we do." You opened the pamphlet Iida gave you.

"The lake sounds so fun!" Mina cheered. "Yeah it replicates a ocean, to bad it's not actually one." Yaoy-Momo sighed. "I'm down." Jiro says. "Yeah the lake sounds so fun!" Hagakure cheered. "Yeah I got a new bathing suit too." Uraraka says.

"Okay then it's settled. The jet skis seem fun too. I know how to make slushies I can do that." You learned a slushy recipe a while ago. "I have an idea!" Uraraka said. All of the girls attention turned to her.

"How about we call the boys and see what there doing!" She insisted. "Yes! And he can tell Todoroki to make s'mores and popsicles with his quirk!" Hagakure said. "Oh yeah." You chuckled then called your squad. Soon enough Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero answered.

"Oh hi!" Kirishima yelled over all the cheering that was going on behind them. "What's going on?" Mina asked.

Boys Room

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The boys cheered. "Deku!" Bakugo yelled before hitting him with a pillow. "A super awesome pillow fight!" Kaminari said into the phone.

Girls Room

"Oh god. But can you put Todoroki on the phone?" You asked. "Yeah." Kaminari said.

Boys Room

"They want you man..." Kaminari sighed and gave the phone to Todoroki. "Me?" He asked. "Todoroki, we were wondering if you could make s'mores and popsicles with your quirk." You held up a bag of marshmallows.

"Yeah I can do that." He said. "Come over right now! It's a bit dirty in here though..."Sero said. "Okay we'll be there." Mina said. "I'll bring my laptop so we can watch a movi-" You were cut off by Bakugo. "Deku you bastard!" He yelled then hit Midoriya so hard with the pillow the feathers came out. Midoirya hissed. You snicker before hanging up.

Girls Room

"K let's go..." You grab your laptop.

Boys Room

You knock on the door with the stuff for popsicles in your hands. Every girl had something different in hand. "Who i-" Bakugo opens the door to see you. You walk under him arm to the rest of the room. "Bakugo I'm surprised your not sleep yet." You say then motion for the rest of the girls to come in.

"Oh they don't have log beds like us?" Yaoy-Momo asked. "Well we bought the goods." Mina cheered and held up the chocolate.

~

"Okay~" You warned as you poured the orange flavored juice down to land on the popsicle stick. Todoroki froze it while it landed on the popsicle. "Oh wow!" You said then tasted it. "It taste nice!" You smiled.

~

Everyone held there s'mores as Todoroki came around the room to melt them. Mina took a bite. "This is so good." She smiled. "We also bought chips and sodas." Tsuyu said.