yeosang | muse to my canvas

date written: 201116.17:40

He wouldn't be out in an early morning only if they have enough supply of instant coffee, but thanks to his little brother who seems to drink it all after a day of having it fully stocked; he was out in the nearby coffee shop, feeling the morning heat from the rays of sun peaking through the leaves of the trees.

He stood by the doorway, holding his warm cup of coffee; pondering whether to head back to the dorms or sit outside for a bit, not until she caught his attention.

Wearing her worn out hoodie with a huge number ten written on it and her snoopy pajamas, she has her bed hair up in a messy bun with her puffy eyes hiding behind her huge glasses; laughing with the korean drama she stayed up all night with.

Her hand halted, holding her fork as it digs unto the pancake she ordered; forcing a smile at him before looking away awkwardly after meeting his eyes.

He laughed and so does she, but a little louder to which made her mumble an apology to those who were sipping coffee on the other tables, being sentimental and interrupted with the awkward interaction.

He mastered up all the courage and shrugged his shoulders, sitting on the vacant seat in front of her with a playful smile on his face; the sudden balls of approaching her shocked the introvert boy inside him.

She paused the movie, removing her earphones before sipping on her warm cup of coffee. The steam from her drink caused a fog out of her glasses and as she removed it for a bit, he can't help but get mesmerized with the bare beauty in front of him; seeing her for the first time in the street he lived in, it's a shame on his part yet a blessing to finally happen.

Her cheeks were in a natural blush, lips were a bit pale but everything about her and her imperfectly perfect details made her the best muse to his canvas.

She looked up at him, eyebrow were raised with his approach but she had to admit it, there is no intention on pushing away such a fine man in this beautiful morning; like a character from the drama that is now real in front of her. "Are you going to say some cringe-y pick up line or i'll start calling the guards?"

"Alright, wait." He laughed, glancing around before an idea pops in his head by the number on her hoodie. "Okay I have one!"

She raised her hand, stopping him as she breathed in and out; exaggerating every movement and preparation from the situation she initiated. "Wait, we have to re-do your approach."

He laughed at her ideas, finding it amusing on how easily she can handle this sort of situations without making things awkward; something he fails to do so. He stood up and walked a couple of steps away, glancing at her before she gave a go signal.

Smoothly, he acted cool as he occupied the vacant seat in front of her; crossing his legs and sipping on his coffee. "Out of ten, you're an eight." He trailed, eyes were traveling from the morning view then back to her with a struggle of suppressing his laughter. "Because i'm in-two you."

She faked gasped, clutching on her chest before rolling her eyes and flipping her non-existent long hair. "Booo! I'm a ten, and your pick up line gets a zero."

As the two of them laughed and found comfort in each other's presence, a smile never left his face. "Yeosang." He uttered.

She grinned, wiping her hand and offering it or a shake, "(Y/n) and I acknowledge you for shooting your shot, though you missed the hoop.." She kid around, giving the sweetest smile to him.