wooyoung | not for me

for jiwoo
date written: 200924.20:09

Looking at her reflection in a parked car, she quickly apply some lipstick in a shade of brown and red; brushing her long and curly hair with her fingers before putting back her black cap. The bouquet on her hands made a sound as she picked it up after placing it on the hood of the car for a second, but her heart jumped out of fear when a man cleared his throat behind her.

"What the—" She gasped, ready to hit his head when he raised his hand and smile apologetically. His white teeth flashing, his dangling earring and multiple earrings caught her attention. "You're an idol, aren't you?"

"How did you know?" He raised his eyebrow at her, removing his white cap; his ethereal beauty on full view as they stood on the parking lot.

"Earrings, and you're in the parking lot of this building which means either you work here as a staff, or you performed today but with that smile, i'd say an idol." She uttered calmly, rolling her eyes as she went to fix her dark green flannel.

His eyes can't help but to land on her, admiring her from head to toe as she wore a vintage brown oversized slacks, black cropped sleeveless and a huge dark green flannel but what caught his attention is her eyes, an innocent look she gives from an innocent face with such a cool vibes.

Losing track of her last statement, he gave her a smile. "Those are some beautiful flowers, i bet you're here as a proud girlfriend? He picked it right."

She scoffed and removed her black cap, white streaks of hair complimented with her black one. She nodded, "You got it right except for the last one, this one's not for me."

"Oh.." He gasped softly, not expecting to guess it right. An unexpected feeling of jealousy, for her or for the situation of having a partner but he shrugged it off for he met her just a couple of minutes ago and there is no way he expected to fall for someone at first sight. "I'm Wooyoung, are you heading in?"

"(Y/n), and no. She's heading out anyway." She waved her hand "no" at him, nail polish were taken off from some fingernails but did he heard it right?

Just when he was about to ask who and wonder if she just misused a pronoun, a deep voiced girl came running and giggling with a grin on her face. Her white streaked hair up in a bun, and sweat dripping on the side of her face; evident of excitement to meet her once again.

With her arms open as she run towards her, holding a lapel mic on one hand, she gave (Y/n) a warm embrace and quick peck on the lips. A loving gaze on her eyes as (Y/n) wiped her sweat off with her flannel, "I missed you. What brought you here?"

"Flowers." (Y/n) grinned, handing her the bouquet, "and I missed you."

The girl shook her head and inhaled the scent of her fresh bouquet, "But we just had lunch earlier! Anyway, we're done recording. Can you wait for me? Let's go get dinner." And when her eyes met his, she realized they are not alone as he felt the intimidation from her eyes, way different from (Y/n)'s eyes. "Oh, hi?"

With (Y/n)'s arms snaking around her waist, they faced him and gave him the brightest smile he saw for the first time; something so precious.

"This is Jiwoo. My girlfriend."