━ discord

Hello, fellow miraculers. Recently, I asked a question on my message board about whether you would join if I made a Discord server for this community, and most of you replied back with a ‘yes’ so I immediately got to work. The server is almost done now. All that it needs is the members, which are you guys. But before I send you the link to the server, I'm here to explain how this will work so no one would be confused.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“✨”

━ when you get to the server, the first few things you will see are these.

one. read the rules first, and read everything: from top to bottom. Sometimes, it'll ask you to ‘react’ and all you have to do is click the little thumbs up emoji there to signify that you've read the rules. (only do it when you've completely read the rules.)

CATEGORY ➡ NEED TO READ
— a must for everyone to read

RULES ➡ in that server are the rules for the discord server.

HOW WE WORK ➡ it mostly tells you the list of jobs we have for this community which I'm sure most of you would know if you've read this community book. You can read the top half when you click on this server.

ASSIGNMENTS ➡ this is mostly for the people who sign up for jobs. whenever a new assignment comes up, I'll inform you there and personally PM you as well just in case you don't have Discord and can't join.

ANNOUNCEMENTS ➡ this is the place where I'll put announcements, updates or anything important for you guys to know about.

CITIZENS OF MC ➡ whenever someone becomes an official member of the community, I add their names to the list in this server.

RANKING ➡ when you go to the server, it explains what ranking is all about. It's just a little something I thought might be fun.

POLLS ➡ whenever I can't decide on something, I make serious polls here so you guys can vote.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━