━ news: book club

“don't be bemused;
it's just the news!”

Ladybug has some miraculous news about her book club, so I'll hand the mic over to her to tell you what it is.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
... Bugging in.

Hey guys, it's Ladybug.

Before starting this book club, I wasn't really sure on what to expect, so the amount of people who joined in kind of surprised me. I've never done a book club before, nor joined one either, so I started doing researches by searching up book clubs on Wattpad and seeing how others did it. All of them did it the same way, so I was like: ‘this should be fun, right?’

Well, not exactly.

While reading and doing tasks may sound fun for some, others have their own ideas on what a fun book club is. I've realized that there's a possibility some people who've joined other books clubs don't even have fun while doing it. They're most likely putting themselves through it all because they really want their books to be read.

Honestly, after getting a reply from someone, it made me see how much most of these book clubs, including mine, just sounds like straight up homework. Everyone is already suffering through school and having to do homework at home, so it's not fun when you're wanting to read a book, yet it kind of feels forced because it's something that you've been asked to do.

Guys, it's totally okay to inform me of how you feel about certain things.

I created this fanclub because I wanted all miraculous ladybug fans to have fun while on Wattpad, but if nobody tells me how they really feel about certain things, whether they like it or not, I would continue to follow my gut feelings, and my gut feelings are sometimes wrong. Whenever you don't really enjoy something I come out with, don't be afraid to tell me. I won't get mad, which is why I'm always opened to suggestions.

I don't get mad when someone asks me “way too many” questions, but I guess sometimes my replies come off like that. I just want to let you know that you never have to worry about making me mad over something (except if you're literally doing something wrong).

So because of this, I've come here to ask you all to tell me how you really felt about the book club. Did it feel like homework? Did you actually enjoy it? What could I have done to make it much better and more fun? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Tell me here ➡

I need to hear your answers so I can decide on what to do that will be more fun for everyone. So tell me :)

Bugging out...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━