━ jobs

~ DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM IN THIS CHAPTER~

Do you want to work in our community? Our jobs work in a somewhat similar way as real jobs do. You work, and you get paid, only this time, you're not getting paid with money, you're getting paid with such things as follows, new readers; it really depends on what you pick when filling out for the job. So, if you're interested, we've come here to give you the lists of jobs we have available and what you do in them.

•••

EDITOR!
you'll be taking part in Max's Editing Shop as an editor. You have the right to decline someone's request for you to edit their works for them; for example, if the book doesn't match with your taste and all. After editing someone's work, you send it to them through social media (you and the customer would have to discuss on which social media you want to use).

The form will ask you various questions so we can know what your likes and dislikes are, plus it'll also ask you to put down the number of books and chapters you're willing to edit.

In return, the customers who chose you as their editor would have to complete your four payments, which you'll come up with on your own. Customers would have to do this before getting their books edited.

REVIEWER!
you'll be taking part in Nathalie's Review Shop. Being a reviewer almost works in the same way as being an editor, only this time, you're reviewing someone's work, not editing it. Rather than fixing mistakes, you'll make a review talking about the entire book, which includes the cover, the plot, the title, and so on. What's so good about them and what does the author need to change? Help the writers out by reviewing their work to help them see where they really are at.

The form will also ask you various questions, one as similar as the editing shop. And again, your payments will be completed first before you get on with reviewing someone's work.

━PLOT GIVER!
For this job, you'll be working with Alya in her plot shop. The plot shop is there to help people come up with plots and help them out with their writer's block, so I'm pretty sure you understand what this job is all about.

You'll take part in helping people out with their plots and writer's block. You can come up with plot ideas to add to the shop, and whomever wants to take it would have to buy it by fulfilling your payments first.

━ PROMPT GIVER
• This job is basically like the Plot Giver, and it's got the same idea as well. Instead of giving out a full plot, you give out a short prompt that people can write a short story about. The thing is though, the only 'payment' you get from this is us following you permanently and adding whichever book of your choice to our reading list.

━ INTERVIEWER!
Nadja came up with a great idea to interview people, such as winners of our contests and other miraculous ladybug writers. If you're interested in interviewing other miraculous ladybug writers/readers, then this job just might be for you.

━PROMOTER!
A promoter is a person who promotes the books we have on this account. The job title is pretty much explanatory. Whenever we come out with a new activity for all our miraculous ladybug fans, it's your job to promote them all however you can, such as giving them a shout-out on your message board, or informing your friends about it.

━ JUDGES!
Judges are people who take part in the miraculous awards. There will be two kinds of judges.

One. Permanent Judge
a permanent judge is a person who will always be a judge every single time an awards opens up. Whenever new awards opened, there would be no need for you to fill out a form as a judge because you're already on the judges list. You're always expected to come judge for the awards, but if there was a problem and you couldn't make it, that's fine. After all, that's why we have our second kind of judges.

Two. Substitute Judge
a substitute judge is a person who takes on the role of a judge temporary either because there weren't any judges for that specific category or the judge who was supposed to judge the category couldn't make it. Whenever we're having technical difficulties and a judge couldn't make it, or the category didn't have a judge to begin with, we'll inform you about it and ask you if you're interested in taking the spot. You're basically like a substitute teacher, except you're judging.

━ADMIN!
admins are people who check up on people during activities like the book club. There are different jobs for an admin depending on which one you sign up. The only places we're going to be needing admins for are the Game Night and Winter Ball

You can be an admin at Game Night and the upcoming Winter Ball, and there are various things you do there. Admins help out with the games, they're the ones who people come to whenever they want a question answered, and admins are also the ones people come to whenever they want to start a game at any one of these two activities. So, if you're interested in helping out with games, then sign up for this job.

━ GRAPHIC DESIGNER

• graphic designers are people who helps customers with things such as covers, banners, aesthetics, etc. . . The form will ask you various questions, so we'd know what you're comfortable with making. You'll also be asked to send in some graphic samples in, either through wattpad or through any other social media that we both have.

As the rule goes for the rest of the other shops, the customers will need to pay you first before you get to work on their graphics, which is why you'll also be asked to add in four, and only four, payments you want people to fulfil.