━ academy

• || MENDELEIEV || •

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It is very honored to be the first to present what we've come up with. I am the main host of this, so in other words, while Mr. Damocles is the principal, I am the vice-principal, as I'm the one who came up with this idea.

This is The Miraculous Academy, a school for all the miraculous ladybug fans out there.

STATUS: COMING SOON
DATE: NOVEMBER 27TH

The purpose of this academy is help you out when it comes to writing. We've come with good intentions and a goal to make you one of the most known writer here on this platform, so other people can get to see your works and you can receive the amount of readers you truly deserve.

It's no worries if you don't have a book. In Miraculous Academy, you can sign up as a trainer, a person who will train the students to become the best at writing. You can fill out for this position too whether or not you have a book, but you can't be a trainer and a student at the same time. You don't need to have a book to become a student as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

QUICK SUMMARY:

In Miraculous Academy, we staffs and trainers will help you students out by training you. Do you ever feel like your writing isn't good enough, or perhaps you want to start a book, but you aren't really confident in your writing. All you need is a little push forward to get you started.

Here in Miraculous Academy, we teach you all about writing so to make you a better writer. Not only do we just teach here, but after your trainings, you will be put forward into contests. So basically, in Miraculous Academy, you get trained in writing, before moving on forward to contests and trying out your luck.

We staffs hope to see you there, and bring a friend or two along as well in case they're interested.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━