REUPLOAD NOTE (11/25/20)

Hey guys! 

So I am an absolute moron! (but what else is new?) 

I was so excited about bringing this story back that I never even realized/remembered that the entire story was unpublished to begin with?? From my end, I didn't realize I was only seeing the chapters as drafts and that they weren't all available for the public. Then when I did realize it, I wasn't able to get into my account which led to more panic (and crying) which led to anger (then more crying) which led to me not touching this site for a few days (despite knowing I needed to figure SOMETHING out)

But here I am! This was such a dumb mistake on my part and I am so so sorry if it seemed like this story and I disappeared for no reason at all. I truly have no idea when it even was unpublished. I've had a lot going on since I was last really active on here but Fractures, and the Lake House series, has always and will always mean so much to me. I've been editing it for the past few weeks and have absolutely loved catching back up with the world that I love so much, and I hope since its back, you all reread and fall back in love too! 

So as of right now, all 15 chapters of this story should be back and published! I've edited them a bit so its a bit of a different story than it was (although, it might not even be that different or y'all don't even remember, either way). But if any chapters are missing, please let me know what you guys are seeing on your end! I'll try to fix it as soon as I can. 

The next (and newest) chapter is almost finished and ready to go up! I am trying to have it edited as a lil treat for the holiday weekend! 

I love you all, I don't know what it's really like on here anymore or if I'm just ranting to no one right now. Regardless, thank you for everything. This website has always been such a huge part of me and I am forever grateful 

If you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Stay safe x

Sabrina

twitter: bugattibiebxr