After trying it on I spin over towards the mirror. I smile tightly, admiring the pinkish fabric. But before I could finish that thought I heard a sudden voice call out my name behind my bedroom door. "Aurora?" I heard the voice. I quickly rushed towards my door and see Florence, with her quite fancy looking dress. Usually Florence doesn't get dressed up for any occasion, so I'm quite shocked. "Oh Aurora! That dress is absolutely gorgeous" she gushed while setting some folded blankets above my bed. "Thank you Florence" I smiled as I sat down on the edge of my bed, fidgeting with my fingers. "Do you think my mother would hate my dress?" I tilt my head, Florence gave me a warm smile and sat down next to me. "If she does, she simply has no taste" she pulls me closer making my head rest on her shoulder.

I don't know what I would do without Florence, she's always been there for me.

_____

I haven't had the urge to walk out of my room all day. Knowing that my mother will probably judge me and force me to change my dress. So I've been reading the book heartless. I'm already half way and I'm in love with everything about it.

Off topic but, I wish to see tewkesbury once again. I miss him. I miss having eye contact with him every minute. I miss talking about nonsense to him. I miss discovering more about his face. I know it's only been a day since I've seen him but it's like all I want to do is be with him. It's such a weird feeling.

Just the thought of it brought a smile on my face. "what are you tewkesbury?" I whisper to myself, staring at the ceiling, laying on my bed. "why do I feel like this towards you?" I thought once more. "only if you know what I'm feeling" I sighed and sat up quickly gazing over at my large window. "only if you would feel the same back" I whisper to myself once more before walking towards the window.

I opened it up slowly feeling a slight fresh air hit my face. The sunlight beaming towards my face. Oh how golden hour is my favorite hour.

"George....I'm marrying george" my smile quickly turned into a frown. You know when there's always that one thought in the back of your head that pops up out of nowhere. Especially when your happy. And that thought makes you feel so empty inside. That's exactly what I feel whenever I hear George's name. He's not the man I want to marry. Not ever.

My fluffy dress was flowing back slowly with the wind. I then hear some noises coming from the outside. The guests are here!!

I quickly fix up my dress before walking out. Totally forgetting the fact about my mother judging me but I cared less about that right now. This is probably the biggest party we've had. More and more guests came, but none of them were...him.

I mean I didn't expect him to come at all since my mother hates his family. So I guess I'll just go have a snack and forget about it.

Looking through the desserts and I spot some apple pie in the center. Apple pie has always been my absolute favorite food of all time. So I quickly grabbed a slice and stuffed it into my mouth. Seems like I forgot my manners since I got many stares after. While digging for some more I felt a presence near me. "Aurora" the manly voice said. I looked and saw the least person I wanted to see. "George" I looked away from him quickly and back to the pie. "What are you wearing?" He looks at me up and down while taking a bite of a muffin. "A dress" I said while still looking away from him. "I know but why that dress?" He said.