Chapter 12

Third PoV

Practice ended and everyone went to change. Meanwhile, the coach asked Hinata to come closer and Kita followed him, being the captain of the team.

Coach Kurosu's PoV

Hinata came closer to me as I asked, followed by the captain, who probably understood why I called them here.

I watched Hinata while he was working and I came to the conclusion that he's perfect for the manager role. (I also want to see the Miya twins and the rest of the team simping over the ginger- it's too funny, but I'll never admit it in front of them: I still have a reputation to maintain)

"Yes sir? Did you call me?", he asked politely.
"I'd be happy if you accepted my offer to become our official manager. I think we all agree that you'd do a great job. If you still haven't made up your mind, I'll give you some time to think about it".
"If that's okay with you all... Then I want to join!", he smiled.

The team, which had already finished changing their clothes and secretly overheard the conversation, hugged the new member, saying 'welcome to this club!' and 'we must have a welcome party'.

"It's really late for a party and you all need to rest. But I guess we can go out this weekend, if nobody's gonna cause trouble". The captain said, looking at the twins.

"Yes, captain! We won't", they said simultaneously, making me shiver. Sometimes their coordination is a little creepy.

Third PoV

Hinata insisted on cleaning the gym himself, saying that they should go to rest, but the team was too persistent and at the end they convinced him to let them help.

The twins had to admit that he was really different from what they imagined.
'His presence is really pleasant and comfortable, we should make him our friend', they thought when it was time to go home.
(A/N: yeah right, you want to be just friends)

Suna's PoV

"Hinata, it's getting late, we should go home", I said to him, while the others listened confused.

'Oh, I didn't mention to them that we're neighbors and that we'll walk together everyday. Should I tell them?', I thought with a smirk.

"You're right Suna! We should start going. Oh and we have to go pick up my sister from her school. My parents can't today".
"Sure, that's fine with me".

"Shoyo-chan, why are ya going with him?"
"Well, we're neighbors, so we have to take the same path!", he said innocently, taking unconsciously my hand and walking out of the gym, shouting a 'bye bye, see you tomorrow!'.
I smirked and waved to them too, feeling the commotion we had just created.

He took me some time to process the whole thing.
'Please, Hinata, I don't want another system error... But on the other hand I still want to be hand in hand with him... Argh, I'll just try to stay calm'.

I didn't even notice that we were already in front of his sister's school gate.
'I hope she doesn't mind my presence. The last time I met her, she wanted to kill me thinking I was going to ask Shoyo to be my boyfriend and marry him. Well... I wouldn't mind, but it's too early for that'.

"Nii-channn!", shouted mini Hinata, running and jumping into her brother's arms.
Due to the sudden jump, they were about to fall to the ground, but I managed to catch them in time.

Both of them were in my arms, but I let them go quickly as soon as I saw the glare his sister gave me. I sighed when I heard her little 'tsk' (which his brother hadn't noticed).
"Thank you I guess, Suna-nii chan", she said in a low voice and Hinata patted her head.

'Did she said nii-chan? To me? Maybe she doesn't hate me that much'.

While Hinata wasn't listening, she turned to me and whispered: "Maybe I'll accept you if you follow my rules: don't hurt my brother, don't touch him, don't make him cry, protect him and don't try to take him away from me. Is it all clear?"

My eyes widened, but I nodded. "Good."

She's too suspicious, she's up to something. It's impossible for her to accept me so soon.

When I entered my house I let a sigh and finally returned to my normal personality.

'It's tiring not to be lazy, but I'd do anything for my crush. Even if it means taking a longer route to pick up his sister'.

.
.
.

Obviously his sister has a plan and no one will touch her 'nii-chan'. :)

I think I'll put the Aran x Hinata in the next chapter and I have an idea (I won't spoiler it).
(๑>◡<๑)

This day was a stressful day, because of school, but it's the end of the day now (fortunately).