c14♡

2 Months later

Jadah Pro.

I wake up and use the bathroom and do my hygine things when i get out i see that August is still asleep, and im so bored. So i decide to mess with him.

I climb on top on him and start kissing him all over his face and he's still sleep not moving a budge. I nibble on his earlobe, lick is cheek and still nothing. So i started grinding on his lap and he pop his head up and flips me over and tackles me to the bed.

"dont start something you cant finish"

"August get off me your heavy!" i scream while giggling.

He begins to tickle me on my sides and i begin to screrm around and scream and try to catch my breath.

"A a August! Leave me A a alone!"

"Not till you tell me what my name is" he says while he stops ticking me and pins my hands down

"August ! Get the fuck off me now!"

"not till you tell me"

"August come o-" he starts to tickle me again.

"Whats my name?!"

"Alright Alright!"

"im listening" he says with his hand to his ear and leaning closer to me.

"august" i whisper while pushing him off of me and running to find a place to hide.

I run to the kitchen and hide in the bottom cabinet. i hear footsteps and i hear them coming closer.

"Jadah bring that ass here!"

i chuckle quietly and the i hear the footsteps walking away. I creep out of the cabinet but that lead to me being picked up and thrown over August's shoulder.

"Put me down!"

"Not till you say my name." he smacked my ass then threw me on the couch and started kissing me without me kissing back.

"August leave me alone!" i chuckle

*door bell rings*

"you just been saved from me getting in that ass"

"go get the door nigga"

"thats another ass whopping"

August Pro.

I walk to the door to and open it and there i see. . . . . . . . .

~

Who do you guys think it is?

Sorry I haven't updated in a long while i will be posting more often.

~

Thanks for all the views!

Love Y'all 😘

~