c18♡

6 Months Later..

"Babe nothing fits!" I pout while siting down in my closet.

"stop being a baby, you look beautiful in anything"

5 months ago I found out that i was pregnant and today was the day we found out the gender. I was pretty big to be only 5 months pregnant but i have been eating alot since i found out and August has been here to help me throughout the whole journey. Anna and chris were going to met us at the doctors office. Me and Anna has became very close and she is 8 months pregnant with a baby girl named Christina Liliana Brown. Chris has been a perfect babydaddy supporting her when she was so depressed about having the baby. Of course i was there for her too.

I finally found something to wear and we were in the car on our way to the doctors office with a silent car ride of us just bobbing out head to the music.

We pulled up to the doctors office and seeing Anna and chris waiting for us in the the waiting room.

"It took yall long enough." Chris says looking frustrated.

"Nigga shut up you know how Jadah is with her wardrobe" August Spats

"You right."

"i dont like how yall are just talking about me in my face." i say while crossing my arms.

August pulls me to him and tries to kiss me but then right on cue the nurse calls me to go to the back.

"Haha" i smirk at August while sticking my tongue out and him. Earning a smack to my ass.

"Hello, Jadah ohh look at you youve gotten so big." My Doctor Mrs.Danille says while i sit on the chair.

"Hi, i know I have been eating a lot"

"More than a lot" Chris whispers to Anna and August making them giggle.
I send a death stare at chis and he surrendered his hands mouthing "my bad".

"Ok, Jadah lift up your shirt so i can check the baby, would you like to know the gender as well?"

"Yes Ma'am" I say while holding my shirt up for her to put the cold gel on my stomach.

Listening to the baby heart beat gave mea warm feeling inside.

"Oh My!" The doctor yells scaring all of us.

"What is it!?"

"Theres two of them! ..... oh wait no three! Your Having Triplets!" The doctor screamed.

All i could do was look at August. His face was priceless his mouth was wide open looking at the doctor with a "What the fuck" face. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. Chris fell out on the floor as if it was him having the babies and Anna was laughing as well.

When my laugh dies down i started to realize.

"Omg! Im having Three Babies!!" I could tell i looked terrified. My heart was racing i was getting dizzy and my vision was getting blurry.

And then I blacked out..