c20♡

"Ohh my fucking gosh ive been in this hosiptal for almost 3 days, i know im fine by now!" Jadah Screams while i come back with her ice chips.

"Baby youll be home tomorrow just be patient."

The party tomorrow will be perfect i got everything planned. Jadah's family will be her tonight, i have all the balloons, presents, cake,food, everything is just perfect. i know Jadah will love it.

"Alright babe i have to go to the studio for a bit ill be back in a few"

"But you just got back" she said pouting and crossing her arms.

"Dont do that face, ill be back." i chuckle while kissing her.

"Love You?" Jadah says while im walking out the door.

"im sorry babe, I love You." I run back to her and kiss her all over her face.

"Whatever,get out of here."

I kiss her one more time and leave to go to the house to make sure anna had everything situated. on the way there i decide to call Jadahs Mom making sure her and the rest of the family was on the plane.

Jadah's family doesnt even know about the pregnancy they just think they're coming for Jadah's welcome home party. Jadah was to scared to tell because she is still young being 22 and pregnant with triplets is a big thing to tell your parents. But i will be there threw the while step of the way.

Arriving at the house that i bought for me and Jadah. Us having 3 babies in a one bedroom apartment was not going to be enough space. I see balloons, posters and everything according to the gender of the babies. It was so good Jadah will cry when she see's it. Of Happiness of course.

"Anna this is Amazing!"

"I know just know i want my money. This shit is stressful!"

"I got you, where's Chris isnt he suppose to be helping you?"

"His Bitch ass is in the nursery putting up the cribs."

"Alright imma go check on him you know his ass cant follow instructions."

"Trust me i know"

We laugh and i head upstairs and i see Chris working on the last crib. Surprisingly not struggling.

"Aye nigga i see you."

"Shut up and finish YOUR childs crib."

"You stay bitchin' i swear, move nigga."

Chris got up and left. And i finished the crib confused as fuck.

~

2 hours of me putting up one crib i am hungry, frustrated, irritated, and in need of a massage. I never would have thought putting up a crib would be so much work. It was about 6 in the afternoon and i know that Jadah's family should be down here in a few so i call Jadah's mom again to see if they have landed yet.

"Hey, Ms.Amber."

"Hey baby hows my daughter is she doing good."

"Yes Ma'am she is still fine, i was calling to see if you guys are about to land?"

"Ohh, Yess we will land in about ten minutes."

"Ok i will have a driver pick yall up and take yall to the hotel."

"Alright Thanks Baby, Im so glad my daughter found a nice one like you."

"You're Welcome." I couldn't do anything but smile when she said that i know how hard it is for Jadah to have a man in her life when her dad has passed away. I want her to know that i will never leave her even if my life depended on it.

I drive back to the hospital to Jadah eating ice cream and watching scandal on tv. I swear she never watches anything else.

"Babyyy!" Jadah Yells as i creep into the room.

"Hey babe" I kiss her and join her into the bed putting her under me snugging.

"Are you ready to go ho-?"

"Yess!" she says cutting me off.

"i cant wait till you get home either" I smirk at her as she continues to watch scandal as the show goes to a end i hear Jadah's light snores, i kiss her on her forehead and fall asleep making sure i have an alarm to wake me up for the surprise tomorrow.