- Huricihan, I talked about everything with Kemankeş. I dont want you to mix in politics. Its my job. Please. - I told her trying to remove those thoughts from her head, but I couldn't deny that she was right.

- Valide, that's why I decided to marry Kemankeş. Because he is the most powerful man, and he is the only one who can help us. - she said to me which made me question myself.

- Huricihan, did you decided to marry Kemankeş because you love him, or because of power? - I asked her in a cold voice.

- Valide, I know Kemankeş love somebody else. I don't care for that or for marriage. Only thing I want is him to help us. - she said which really shocked me.

- You could find a man who would love you and who you would love, not to destroy your happines because of politics. - I told her disappointed with her acts.

- Valide, I don't need love. Only thing I need is you and my siblings to be happy. You know what a nightmare would be if Ahmed or Suleyman would succeed the throne? I am doing this for the future of our family. I can't change Kemankeş's emotions towards another woman. - she said trying to comfort me.

- You are a Sultana, how can he have emotions towards any other woman than you? He has a privillege to marry someone from royal blood. - I told her.

- Because he has some other Sultana in his mind. - she said and looked away.

- Huricihan, who is it? - I asked her confusedly about everything.
- I don't know, Valide. But I will find out. That doesn't even matter to me. I want you to know that I will be always by your side and I will even give my life for the future of my family. - she said and gave me a smile.

She made my heart warm, but I was also afraid for her. I opened a box with a present and gave it to her. It was a ring that I made to make for her wedding.

- I wanted to gift you some jewerly, so I decided to gift you with a ring

- I wanted to gift you some jewerly, so I decided to gift you with a ring. I ordered it to make specially for you. I hope it will bring you a lot of joy and luck in your life and with your family. - I've told her and putted the ring on her finger.

- Valide, thank you so much! You made me really happy today! - she said as she kissed my hand.

After seeing Huricihan, I've decided to visit Safiye, my second daughter. She was already ready for the marriage. She was sitting alone in her chambers waiting for someone to pick her up before wedding.

 She was sitting alone in her chambers waiting for someone to pick her up before wedding