KISHIBE ROHAN X READER ;

༻❁༺

"He's not the type to make a good impression on new people, so.. I think I'll just remind you that.." Your friend, Koichi said as you both walked out from last period; you had a new pair-up assignment in your art class that had extra points on English for the essay report about the wonders of art.

And who better yet to pair up with than one of your good friends, Koichi Hirose, who somehow has very close ties with a famous mangaka you've caught interest in a while, Kishibe Rohan.

"R- Right, of course, he wouldn't, I mean he is... THE mangaka of Pink Dark Boy.. he's always alone dishing out all these copies by himself and completely entranced with art. Surely he can give us insights with everything we need for the project," You interject as you looked down over to Koichi as you shrugged.

Koichi gave you a side nod, as he too shrugged, "Rohan-sensei does a lot of weird things and is also capable of weird things, I'm sure he manages..." he replied. You tilted your head and slightly bent your upper body down to Koichi's head level.

"You mean to say.. Rohan-sensei is a stand user too?" You whispered, somehow questioning and feeling surprised, Koichi looked at you to his side as you both paused from your stroll.

"Well, yea! How else do you think he handles all the manuscripts for the manga without anyone having to help him?" the short boy replied in a casual tone, you hummed and stood back straight and continued to walk with him.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised..." you sighed. You too were a stand user, although your stand developed quite slow, you still know of it all since you hung around with people who had the same ability as yours.

You guessed that you were just dragged in to know more about this mangaka's life. As you and Koichi walked to an unfamiliar alley, only to you, Koichi hit an abrupt stop and pointed to a fancy yet simple-looking house.

"That's where he lives, j-just uhm, let me do the talking for this..." Koichi said and chuckled, "It's not like I was planning to open my mouth and fangirl anyway," you replied, giggling as you followed him making his way to the doorstep, as anxious as you were, you were excited to finally meet the man who wrote the interesting book you and Koichi just love to geek about.

Koichi rang the doorbell to Rohan's house as you both stood there waiting for a few seconds until the door creaked open slightly, revealing a small silhouette of a man. "R-Rohan-sensei! It's me, Koichi! D-do you mind if we came in to ask you stuff?" Koichi stammered and smiled at the shadowed figure as you stood there with him, feeling the tension.

Soon enough, Rohan opened the door to fully reveal his looks, you were secretly in awe, as you finally came face to face with your favorite artist. You couldn't help but feel your cheeks rise to heat. "Ah! Koichi! Good to see you again my dear friend, but, erm.. who is this?" Rohan greeted Koichi with a smile as a return and looked at you with a curious blank expression.

"Hm? Oh! Rohan-sensei, Th-this is Y/N L/N! she's a good friend of mine and we're actually doing a thing for one of our classes and was hoping if you could help us," Koichi said as he looked up to you considering you were taller than him as he noticed your faint blush.

You suddenly bowed at his presence purely because you were embarrassed at how much you were staring, but also out of respect. "Ah! uhm! I'm Y/N! It's a pleasure to meet you, Rohan-Sensei... I must say I admire your work a lot and seeing you in person just makes me feel really uneasy, I apologize for my anxiousness." you strangely managed to stammer out keeping your face hidden as you slightly peeked over to him again, as he gave you an interesting look.