Did Fredbear try to hurt me?

Your POV
I was playing with Coco and Fredbear with Coco's toys "is it me or is Coco getting bigger?" I asked "yeah She's kinda getting a bit bigger" Fredbear said. I picked up Coco's toy ball and threw it across the room "go get it Coco!" I said "hehe....She-She-She's a runner" Fredbear said glitching "what...what was that? Are you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm fine-fine-fine...you'll die y/n" Fredbear said "wh-what? What did you say?!" I said backing up from him "i-I said I'm fine".

I backed up to a wall and I saw Coco running back to me with the ball "Coco! No!" I said "Hey Coco your-your-your dead back" Fredbear glitched 'is he glitching or is he actually saying this?' I thought "Coco!" I yelled. Before I could get Coco Fredbears eyes went from normal to complete black "it's time to die" he said turning to me "what? Fr-Fredbear what do you mean?" I said.

"Come over here little y/n,I won't hurt you. I'm your uncle Fredbear" "No! Stay away!" I yelled. Coco ran away somewhere,hopefully to get Springtrap and I was on the fall scared and confused about Fredbear "what are you going to do to me?" I asked "you'll be okay y/n....I just need you to come to me and everything will be fine" Fredbear said trying to grab me "NO! Get away from me you crazy bear!" I screamed "where you going y/n? I thought I was your uncle" he said "SPRINGTRAP!" I screamed.

Springtrap's POV
"SPRINGTRAP!" I heard y/n scream "y/n?!" I said getting up from the floor. I saw her running to me and Coco was running with her and Fredbear was chasing her "Y/n? What is it?" I asked "Fredbear's gone crazy" she said crying. I looked up and saw Fredbear walking over to us but he wasn't normal. His eyes turned black,he had a deeper voice and it looked like he got bigger than his normal height "oh no" I said "y/n take Coco and go hide I'll sort this out okay?" I said "okay,come on Coco" she said picking Coco up.

As Y/n ran of to hide I had to deal with Fredbear "I knew I should've told her sooner" I said "hello Springtrap...are you ready to finish this little girl?" Fredbear asked "No! I would never hurt y/n! She is mine!" I yelled "what? You've changed Springtrap. I thought you hated her and wanted to kill her" Fredbear said standing so close to me "I would never hate y/n or kill her! Fredbear are you out of your mind?!" I yelled "well if your not going to help me then I guess I'll have to kill you first to get to her" He said stomping up to me "we'll see about that" I said.

I jumped on Fredbear and started to hit him "I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU FIRST! I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL Y/N!" I screamed "YOU JUST WATCH!" Fredbear yelled. I got on Fredbear's back and started to punch him on his head "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU BUT I'LL HAVE TO SHUT YOU DOWN!" I yelled "LET'S DO IT THEN!" Fredbear yelled.

Fredbear threw me over to the wall and nearly nocked me out "I'm not done with you yet good friend" Fredbear said "I'm. Not. Your. FRIEND!" I yelled jumping on him "get of me!" He yelled.

I got on his chest and scratched him "WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I yelled. I scratched him some more until his fur came of and I remembered that I needed to get the chip out of him. So I climbed over him and ripped his back open to get the chip out "what are you doing? GET OF ME AND HELP ME KILL THE CHILD AND WE CAN BE HAPPY AGAIN!" Fredbear yelled.

I saw the chip in him and reached in his back to get it "I'm sorry good friend" I said. I pulled the chip out of him and I got if him. Fredbear fell to the ground and he was shut down "I'm sorry" I said catching my breath.

Your POV
I was hugging Coco in my secret hiding spot that Springtap and Fredbear doesn't know about and I was crying "I hope your okay Springtrap" I said. After a few minutes later I heard a loud thud 'what was that?' I thought to myself "please be Fredbear that made that thud" I begged. I put Coco,Springy and Goldie down (you had your toys with you) and went to see what that noice was.

I peeked over some boxes and I saw Fredbear on the ground and Springtrap standing next to him "Springy?" I said "y/n?" He said turning around "oh thank god your okay!" I said running up to him for a hug "I'm okay girl. I'm okay" Springtrap said hugging me "I-I thought he got you and that he was gonna take me and..." I said crying and hiding my face in his fur "it's okay I would never let him take you from me" Springtrap said.

He put me down and I saw Coco come out from my hiding spot "Coco..." I said picking her up "thank god your both okay" Springtrap said hugging both of us "what....what happened to Fredbear?" I asked " *sigh* I should've told you this before he came back to life" Springtrap said "what? What was it?" I asked "y/n I'll tell you tomorrow okay? Now it's your bedtime but you can sleep with me. I don't trust Fredbear anymore" Springtrap said "ok but will you tell me tomorrow?" "Yes I will" "pinky promise?" I asked "pinky promise" said Springtrap. We pinky promised and then we went to sleep with Coco,Springy and Goldie.