Mangle and Springtrap

Your POV
I was wandering about and I saw a blanket on a chair but something was on the chair. I pulled the blanket of and I saw a golden bear wearing a blue hat and tie "Springtrap?" I said "yeah?"  "What's this?". He came over to me and he shocked "nothing!" He said putting the blanket back on the bear "who is it then?" I asked "no-one!" He yelled "why are you yelling at me?" I said "sorry it's just...I'll tell you about this soon okay?" He said "oh...alright" I said.

Springtrap's POV
I didn't want y/n to find out about my pass and that used to perform here yet. 'What is she finds out before I tell her?' I thought to myself.

A few hours later (your POV)
I was in the backroom by myself because Springtrap had to go somewhere to do something "when will he be back?" I asked myself. As I was waiting and scared that he either left me or something happened to him I saw that the door had opened "springtrap?" I said "y/n something just happened!" He said "what? What happened?" I asked "okay so you know those animatronics that you saw when you was little? Well one of them had attacked Mangle and now she was going to hurt the one that broke her and now she's coming here,I think" he said.

I was confused about what he said "okay..." I said.

I was sitting on the floor playing with Springy (your toy) and I heard the door open "Springtrap?" I said. I saw a white and pink fox all mangled up "that's not Springtrap"  "be quiet y/n" Springtrap said walking up behind me.

I stayed where I was sitting and Springtrap started to talk to this fox. After a few minutes of talking Springtrap said "marry me Mangle or Foxy will lose his memory". I had so many questions. Who is Foxy?,why is this fox Mangle here? And why is Springtrap talking to her?.

I just realised,if she marries Springtrap then that would mean....I would have a mom?! 'I don't want a mom though' I thought to myself. 'Please don't marry him,please,please,please'. I begged that she would accept it but she did to keep this Foxy alive 'No!' thought in my mind "you clever girl" Springtrap said. He put the ring on her finger and I was upset.