I grew up to be an adult

Your POV
It felt like yesterday that I was four years old,I was dropped of my my old dad and I met my new one....Springtrap. I am now a seventeen year old girl and I am not in school anymore,after I finished it I didn't know what else to do so I just stopped going and by that I mean I didn't go to college if that's what they call it.

I have no idea what my next plan is in my life.

I have no friends since there all gone,I don't have a dream job and I am also living in the backroom and I always question myself 'how am I still alive?'.

I am now wearing a long sleeve black hoodie with some blue jeans,i found the hoodie in the streets and I found the jeans in a store (no...I didn't steal them...).

)

Springtrap has been getting more worried about me and my decisions now that I'm seventeen

Springtrap has been getting more worried about me and my decisions now that I'm seventeen. He doesn't want me to go out into the big world on my own because he is scared that I will get taken away by some weirdo.

The animatronics and toys are so happy now that I'm a "grown up" and they want the best for me and want me to go out there into the world.

I am happy that I'm a grown up now but I am also guilty that fredbear isn't here to see me like this,I only got to spent a few years with him and that was it...I wish he was here sometimes.

Today I was gonna ask Springtrap about me and the outside world and I was kinda nervous. "Hey Springtrap?" I said looking up at him (Your sitting on the floor btw) "yes Y/n?" He asked "y'know...I've been thinking about this for a while and...I know your gonna get mad at me for this but...." "what is it?" "Can I...can I go outside and try to get a job or something?" I asked knowing what he was about to say "Y/n...we've talk about this a thousand times now! No,your not going into the city or to another country or anywhere!" He said "oh my gooooddd" I groaned "don't start talking to me like that young lady" he said pointing at me "Springtrap! I'm not a little kid anymore! Don't you understand that I'm a seventeen year old now!?" I said.

"Y/n....I know how old you are I'm just...I don't wanna loose you" Springtrap said and I was sad and shocked about what he said "Springy...your not gonna loose me...I'll still be here even if I'm in the big city,if I have my own home or if I go to a different country I will still be here with you" I said and he looked really sad about that and I hugged him "I'm still your little daughter and I will always be" I said and he hugged me back "I...I just realised something" he said "what is it?" I asked as we pulled away from our hug and he smiled "your almost as tall as me,I just remembered that you was a cute,little,funny baby girl and you still are" Springtrap said and I giggled at him "your still me dad Springy and I'm still your child" I said "yeah...yeah you are....and I am your dad still".