I think he knows

Your POV
I've been worrying about Springtrap finding out about me and Sam. I don't know what he'll do if he finds out 'what if Bonnie broke our promise and he told Springtrap?' 'What if he found out and he hurt Sam?' I kept thinking. "Hey y/n,are you alright?" Springtrap asked "um....yeah,I'm fine" I said "you sure? You look like your worried about something" Springtrap said "I'm not worried. I'm okay". I was breathing so hard that I covered my mouth and I was sweating a little bit "y/n? You okay? You sweating" "I'm fine...I just....I'm fine".

I had to ask Bonnie if he had told Springtrap about me and Sam so I went outside to find Bonnie. I found him sitting at one of the tables so I went up to him "hey Bonnie?" I said "oh,y/n you okay?" Bonnie asked "yeah I just need to ask you something" "What is it?".

"Did you tell Springtrap about me and Sam?" I asked "no! I didn't,I kept our promise. Why'd you ask?". "Cause I've been worrying about it and I keep thinking that Springtrap knows" I said "he doesn't know,I've told the other robots but I told them not to tell Springtrap" Bonnie said "you what?!" I said "but he doesn't know".

"Okay,as long as Springtrap doesn't know then that's fine,but I'll have to tell him soon" I said "yeah,are you staying here for a while?" Bonnie asked "nah,I just wanted to ask you" I said "okay that's fine,see ya y/n" "bye Bonnie".

I went back into the backroom and I found Springtrap sitting down on the floor "hey Springy? You okay?" I asked "yeah,I've just been....thinking" he said "about what?" I asked sitting down next to him "nothing" "c'mon Springtrap,can you just tell me? Please" I said "okay,I'll tell you" he sighed.

"Y/n,be honest with but....do you have a relationship with anybody?" He asked 'oh no,oh no,oh no, he knows!' I thought "u-um,why do you ask?" "I just want to know cause....I'm worried" Springtrap said "okay Springtrap.....yes I do" I said "wait,what? With who?" He asked "with...Sam" I said "wait! You told him?!" Springtrap said "yeah I told him and he liked me back to" I said "wow,I didn't know you got with him" Springtrap said "yeah,I told him but I didn't want to tell you cause I was worried what you would do" I said "y/n...well I wanna ask.....can I trust him to be with you?" "Of course you can Springy! He's the best boy ever! Better than Zack" I said.

We both laughed at that and Springtrap hugged "well...thank you for being honest with me y/n" Springtrap said "it's okay" I said "are you mad at me?" I asked "no I'm not but I am worried" he said "it's alright Springtrap you have nothing to be worried about" I said "I guess that's what dad's do when there daughter has a boyfriend" I said "yeah,I guess" Springtrap chuckled "I'm glad your not mad at me" I said "I would never get mad at you" "thanks daddy Springtrap" I said "no problem,also I like that" he said "like what?" I asked "daddy springtrap,it's nice" he said "I just came up with it" I said "your good at nicknaming people y/n" Springtrap said "thanks".