Hi my name is Daniel, nice to meet you.

Finally finished unpack, huh I'm so tired and need to eat asap. (Phone rings) "oh hey mom, I know I said I would call on arrival I was a little busy. Everything is unpacked now I just finish I was just heading out for something to eat. No I haven't met any of my neighbors but the loft is amazing I love it. Hey! Look I will call you as soon as I get back home I'm walking out the door. Bye mom love you too".

Grabbing my keycard and putting my head phone in my ears I head out. Walking towards the elevator I feel something weird, like a tug at my sweats. I looked down "awe you're so adorable" a all black chihuahua. "Sorry about that he gets happy about his walks these days" a male voice said "no problem, he is so cute. What's his name" I asked not looking up once to put a face to that voice. He giggled then said "xiu" "ah xiu, that's pretty." "Thanks, I haven't seen you around here. Did you just move in or something?" "Yeah I did I moved in today" "My name is Aríyonna nice to..." I said standing and dusting myself off. Oh my god he is handsome I couldn't finish what I was saying I froze. How embarrasing, he smiled with a light giggle "I'm Daniel but you can call me Dan and you met xiu, nice to meet you." "Yeah nice to meet you" I said my shyness at it's all time high and I think he can tell. "So where are you heading this time of the night if you don't mind my asking?" " I don't know, I was going to go look for a near by store to grab dinner." "You should have dinner with me" he said then laugh and said "I'm no serial killer or anything" My face must showed worry. I smiled "okay, can you cook?" "A little" he said with a laugh. This guy is cheerful and he seems friendly. After walking his dog xiu and a little chatting we headed to his apartment a door away from mine. "we're close, I stay there" I pointed for him to look.

we entered his home. "Your house is well put together, did your girlfriend help" I asked looking around this place is so clean to be a guys house and with that face and what I can see of his body he has to have a girlfriend. "I have no girlfriend" he said laughing "did you think that?" "Well yeah I did, than are you..." It can't be a malr partner, I thought. He laughed even harder, a look of confusion plastered on my face. Did I say something funny? " I'm not gay either, just a single man. What about you miss?" I can feel my face burning, he looked up and said "you never had a boyfriend?" I shook my head it was true I never had a boyfriend I was to focused on my studies. "I wanted to but I'm to shy" I said face to the grown trying to hide my redness that peeked through my caramel skin. He walk closer to me, my heart was pounding he lift my head. "It's nothing to be disappointed in" he said with a smile.

We ate dinner a beef stir fry it was amazing the mood had did a 360 and wasn't so tense anymore. He asked "do you want to play a game? You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Okay." He said with an almost serious face. "Y-yeah. Sure." I said stumbling over my words. "Okay." He smiled "truth or dare?" (Oh this game) I thought "truth." I said "have you had your first kiss" he asked. I was shoked at how straight to the point he was. But he look like that type "no" I answered confidently. The asked him "truth or dare?" "Dare" he said with a mischievous grin. What can I dare him "do you have any jalapenos" his eye widen "wait if I do this I have one condition" "what would that be?" I said with a smile. "I don't know yet but deal" with out thinking I agreed. We head to the kitchen area here he ate 2 jalapenos as a dare. I laugh so hard at his reaction.

"Now my one thing" he said with a smile after drink two full glasses of water.

That's right I forgot about the agreement. "Sit up here" he pat the counter, he lifted me and placed me one the counter in front of him. His face became more serious, my body shakes. I watch him watch me shake of nervousness. He placed his hands on my should and smiled "why are you so nervous?" He asked "I want harm you I told you that" he giggled. "I know but I can't help it" I didn't know what her wad planning.

"I will be right back okay, don't move" he said walking to the back room. "Relax" he said softy and placed a sleep mask over my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked "you've nevet been with a guy before right?" He asked a became more worried but answered "never not once" "do you want to know the feeling" oh no what did he say " I can't have sex with you, is that all you men think about?" I said with frustration removing the mask. Where was he? I didn't see him.