13: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2

Start from the beginning

38. Huh, same as mine.

"Guess we tied, what does that mean?"

"I think we both get tickets."

As if on command, tickets spew out of both machines. Me and BBH grab them and say farewell. Before we part ways however, I notice that his camera has a purple light.

"Guess this bit made the cut" I say pointing at his head.

He chuckles and takes down his forehead camera. He points the camera so that me and him are in frame. We both wave at the camera and watch the purple light go out.

Air hockey w/ Philza:

I had five tickets so far, five more and I can get a coin. I walked to another machine to try air hockey, one of my favorite arcade games as a kid. I remember going to chuck e. cheeses with my dad, he would always let me win. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Philza wearing a head camera standing there.

"Hey Danni, wanna have a game of air hockey?" He says, pointing to the machine behind me.

"Sure."

He presses the button causing air to spew out of the small holes on the board. First to 7 wins the tickets. It was my serve, I hit the puck towards Phil.

"So Danni, How's you and Quackity?"

The question caught me off guard a bit so he got the point. I shook my head to concentrate and continued playing.

Point Phil. 1-0

"Uhum, Pretty good."

clink.

"Oh really? Well I was sort of expecting you to say more since you two seem like a couple already."

clack.

Point Phil. 2-0

"Hahaha, we haven't really talked about any labels yet. Hell, we haven't even been on a date."

clink.

"I think he really likes you Danni, He shows it alot."

clank.

"How so?"

clink.

"Well for one thing, Me and Kristin are staying not to far from Quackity's room. Every night when you two plan to meet on the patio, he gets so hyped up that his footsteps wake the whole floor. I've had to remind him to tread lightly! Hahaha."

I laugh along too, I had no idea Alex would be that excited to see me.

clank.

Point Danni. 2-1

"So...Do you like him back?"

clink

Point Phil. 3-1

"I-"

I fall into a small silence. I do like him, I really do. He's perfect to me in every way. I don't know why it difficult for me to say it out loud. It never bothered me to say it before in my mind, why won't it come out?

clank.

"It's okay if you can't say anything right now."

clink.

Point Phil. 4-1

I take a deep breath before hitting the puck again.

"I...I do like him. I just don't really know how to admit it."