12: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1

Start from the beginning

(A/N: imagine this gown with a matching jacket-blazer)

I then focus on my makeup. I wrap a towel around my chest area so that I don't spill makeup on my dress. I didn't want to do anything too heavy, mainly because I don't want to sweat it off while doing mini games. I did a simple, light purple to white ombre eye look with eyeliner and mascara. Then I did the usual, foundation/concealer, contour, and highlights. I used setting spray to keep my makeup in place.

Last thing was my hair, just a simple half up/half down look. I have short hair so I didn't really fuss on that. I remove the towel from myself and looked in the mirror. Damn I am hot. Oh I almost forgot one last thing. Contacts.

I went with a natural brown color today, since it was the only pair that I packed. I grab my purse and put my phone inside. Then, I put on my shoes and walk to Finn and Mariza's room.

~

"Dang Danni you look REALLY good." Mariza said as she saw me entering the room.

"Oh please, you're the one that looks beautiful! Look at you rocking that blue dress! Even you Finn, or should I say...Rose?"

Finn laughs as he walks into the room wearing his signature brown haired wig and makeup. I did a really good job in making the dress.

"Do you think I should've gone for the blonde wig? It would've matches the dress a bit more..." Finn asked us, looking at the mirror and fidgeting with his wig.

"Nah, I think that brown is better. You don't want to match the colors too much or else you'll just look like a highlighter swab." Mariza says as she helps fix Finn's wig.

"So are we all ready to go?" I ask.

The two nod in agreement and we all make our way downstairs.

~

I have never seen so many camera's on at the same time in my life. As soon as the three of us got of the elevator and made our way to the ballroom, everyone we saw either had their phone camera recording everything or using their phones to take pictures. I feel really bad for this hotel's wifi bill after the event.

I lost Finn and Mariza among the crowd of vloggers and was contemplating in going back to the elevator. Until I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"Danni? Danni! DANNI OVER HERE." I hear them cry out.

"Danni?" I heard from far away.

"Rory?"
"Rory where are you?" I say, trying to follow the sound of his voice.

"I'm-I'm right here! Marco!" I hear to my left. I keep going in that direction.

"Polo!" I say a little louder.

"Marco!" The voice is getting closer...

"Polo!"

"Marco!" I see Rory say as he looks in the opposite direction I'm in. He fumbles with his bowtie on his rather snazzy-looking suit as he tries to figure out where I am

"Polo!" I say, laughing as Rory quickly turns his head back.

"Wow, You look stunning!" He says, giving me a big hug.

"Thank you! You look amazing as well, I love your bowtie!" I say as we both pull away from the hug.

"Wow, so did you guys already for-forget about me already?" A third voice says. Me and Rory look around and spot Romeo wearing a colorful pastel suit and holding a phone camera, pointing it in our direction. The three of us share a hug and we take a selfie on Rory's phone.